DisneyDamsel
whanna4d21

Neko Atsume: Cat Collector's Tubbs

Started: 3/9/2016 Category: Games

DisneyDamsel

Pro

Okay, in Neko Atsume, there is an infamous cat called Tubbs. He is adorable. You shouldn't hate him just because he is poor and doesn't fit the cookie cutter shape! You know Aladdin, from the Disney flick, "Aladdin"? He is poor and leaves nothing for the food he eats! Yet, EVERYBODY loves him! Matter of Fact, Tubbs leaves MORE than Aladdin would (before Jasmine) and is ADORABLE! You should TOTALLY fight me on this, I am bored.
whanna4d21

Con

now I'm assuming this is an anime you speak of and I really have no idea what this is about but here goes. Tubbs is a charlotte and a criminal deviant. Tubbs supported the Iraq war. Tubbs cheats in card games and steals candy from small children. Tubbs is a ludicrous name fit for an imbecile. Tubbs joined Garfield's terrorist organization and robbed the local Petco. The cat from bleach hates Tubbs. Tubbs is a drunkard, a thief, a liar and a gambler. Tubbs beats up kittens and steals their lunch money. Plus I'm allergic to cats. If you respond I'll do some closer research into the evil sickness that is Tubbs the cat.
DisneyDamsel

Pro

DisneyDamsel forfeited this round.
whanna4d21

Con

how do i forfeit this argument?
DisneyDamsel

Pro

DisneyDamsel forfeited this round.
whanna4d21

Con

whanna4d21 forfeited this round.
Posted by VikingEmergency 1 year ago
VikingEmergency
Im taking it that this is that app about cats? As much as I find him amusing, I find him nothing more but an annoyance who eats my expensive food left out for the rare cats.