creationtruth
Kryptic

Neo-Darwinian Evolution is Specious

creationtruth has forfeited round #2.

creationtruth

Pro

Resolution

Neo-Darwinian Evolution is Specious.

Definitions

Neo-Darwinian Evolution - The alleged scientific theory that all life shares a common ancestor and has achieved phenotypic diversity via natural selection working on indiscriminate genetic mutations.

Specious - Misleading in appeareance; superficially plausible, but not in accordance with what is known in reality.

Rules for The Debate

#1 - Only science arguments

#2 - No arguments from probability.

#3 - No logical fallacies or Red Herrings.

Round 1 - Acceptance*

Round 2 - Opening Arguments

Round 3 - Rebuttals and Defense of Arguments

Round 4 - Final Defense of Arguments (No New Arguments)

*Acceptance of this debate entails full understanding and adherence to the definitions and rules of the debate. Failure to abide by these rules or quibbling about said definitions should warrant a loss of all points on the part of the offender as judged by the prospective voters.
Kryptic

Con

Hey creationtruth thanks for the opportunity to debate.
I feel like I am well equipped for this challenge and will try my best.
In university and school when learning Biology, we quickly get acquainted with the theory of Evolution. Although there is a foundation of knowledge and a paradigm to understand before learning it.

:Age of the universe
:Age of planet earth
:Age of life

These are pre-requisite to Darwinian evolution.
I will need to clarify if we are referring to micro-evolution, where functions such as adaptation, mutation, genetic drift, natural selection and migration are in play. Or macro-evolution, with one form to another using micro-evolution.
Posted by creationtruth 8 months ago
creationtruth
Are you still up to debate this? I will be busy this week and next, but I can send you the challenge the weekend after Thanksgiving.
Posted by Kryptic 8 months ago
Kryptic
sure
Posted by creationtruth 8 months ago
creationtruth
Whoops sorry. I can reinstate the debate if you wish. I will put my firat argument in round 1 so you can respond right away. Let me know what you think.