Dragonbenbo
pumpkincandy

Nerd tv shows are taking over!!

Dragonbenbo
Started: 6/29/2014 Category: TV

Dragonbenbo

Pro

I'm ready for this battle!!
pumpkincandy

Con

now, lots of people consider me a "nerd" or "geek" but that is not because of TV shows! i KNOW that this is not because of TV shows and it is simply because i enjoy maths, english etc. I define

NERD TV SHOW: A show of which there is a lot of sci-fi or mystery and/or other classified "nerdy"
Dragonbenbo

Pro

Ok what I'm saying is nerd tv shows aren't having you become a nerd. What I'm saying is that tv shows that deal with syfy and fantasy shows that fall in that category are taking over!! I mean look at it this way we have many and many cable channels too many for people to count!! But the main tv channels most people hear about are NBC, FOX, CBS, CW, MTV these and a couple more like TNT, and AMC are all channels people have heard about. What my point is if you look at all the channels I just listed you can find some kind of nerd show. For example NBC- Grimm, ABC- Once Upon a Time, Agents of Shield, Fox-Gotham, Sleepy Hollow, CBS- Under the Dome, Big Bang Theory CW- Supernatural, Vampire Diares, Arrow, the Originals even TNT with Falling Skies and AMC with Walking Dead and even MTV has Teen Wolf and Lifetime has Witches of East End so what I'm saying again is nerd tv shows are taking over television that's what I'm arguing that nerd tv shows are becoming more and more popular by the year know why because all these shows last a long time. For example Supernatural been on 10 seasons, Walking Dead 5 seasons, Vampire Diares 5 seasons, Big Bang Theory just got renewed for 3 more seasons no tv show has ever renewed one show for three more seasons. You even got the rookies like Under the Dome and Witches of East End and Arrow and guess what you got more nerd shows coming like the Flash, Constatine, Agent Carter, Gotham and many more. And plus you got past nerd shows like Star Trek, Buffy, Stargate, Highlander, Lexx and many many more so nerd tv shows are the future!!
pumpkincandy

Con

pumpkincandy forfeited this round.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

The comment posted earlier about most shows being cancelled tell me which ones except the last 5 of them??
pumpkincandy

Con

pumpkincandy forfeited this round.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

I think I made myself clear on the first comment I made. Nerd tv shows take over and they are the future of tv!
pumpkincandy

Con

pumpkincandy forfeited this round.
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
most of the shows he just mentioned have been canceled
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
You're leaving yourself very open to being sniped my friend...
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
DragonbenbopumpkincandyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.