Draftyshark
Trans-Senpai

Net Neutrality

Draftyshark has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Draftyshark

Pro

Net Neutrality is freedom of speech.
With Net neutrality in place it creates an equal playing field for everyone one. This means that if an ISP doesn't like something they can't do anything to block it. So how does this help us consumers? If you are researching a topic you wont only see one side to it just because your ISP supports it, you will be able to look at both sides and determine what you think is right. Removing Net Neutrality is taking away your freedom of speech which can cause some issues. Propaganda will become a thing on the internet if Net neutrality is take away.
Trans-Senpai

Con

Bro. Net neutrality is not needed.
I'm telling you guys. Just because you have to spend like a billion dollars just for one Google search doesn't mean the end of the world. Seriously, we are probably better off without the internet, anyway. This is the start of something---I can feel it. Having net neutrality can damage the world economy in terrible ways. When the world realizes that they actually don't need the internet we will all be happy. I hope you know that.
Draftyshark

Pro

How would we be better off without the internet. The internet is a great way for small or big businesses to gain publicity without any hard work. Without Net neutrality bigger businesses can just pay the ISPs to block the smaller businesses. So Net neutrality is just gonna slow down innovation.
Trans-Senpai

Con

Actually, you have changed my mind. Now I gotta figure out how to concede.
Good job!