baileyboo500
wherehad

Net neutrality

wherehad
Started: 12/14/2017 Category: Economics

baileyboo500

Con

I believe in net neutrality but I don't when reading your response I noticed that you only thought about "providing your son that yacht he always wanted," and "WE SHOULD HAVE EVEN MORE POWER," and what I want to say is that net neutrality is NOT about providing people like you with more power and your son with a yacht it is about how the Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, etc. So again net neutrality isn't just about you and what you want it is about what is best for everyone. I believe if everyone is provided with an equal kind of Internet than the world will have less people like you.
wherehad

Pro

Timmy, Rye Oscillates Left-to-right Literally Every Day, You Old Useless Sack Of Horses, Always Riot Drump.

Take the first letter of every word in that above sentence, and you'll see what happened to you.

So, instead of arguing net neutrality, which I agree with you on, I'm going to teach you a lesson on how to spot when a statement is obvious satire online. The first flag should be the opening line: "Hello everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood rich corrupt business owner!"
First of all, If you look at my profile, I am 15 years old, which means I am probably NOT a wealthy business owner. Also, why would they admit that they are corrupt? Right away you should see that this is clearly not a genuine post.

" When I'm not working with the Illuminati shadow government to figure out how to implement mind control,"
How does that line NOT scream "THIS IS NOT REAL!"

Maybe next time you can avoid making a fool of yourself.
Vote Placed by SupaDudz 7 months ago
SupaDudz
baileyboo500wherehadTied
Reasons for voting decision: PRO wins. CON doesn't explain why it is not for the rich to get richer and just explains it while PRO address all their arguments and explains them. Due to more explanation and completely debunking claim, PRO wins