PowerPikachu21
wafflelover1

New Smash Bros Fighters: Special Edition

wafflelover1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

PowerPikachu21

Con

This is another Smash Bros debate. We each choose a character we want for the next Super Smash Bros. This time, I'm adding a few rules.

Rules:

1) Your character must be from a video game. I've seen too many TV characters!
2) You must come up with an entire move set for your character. It must include 4 Special Attacks, 3 tilts (side, up, down), 3 Smash attacks (side, up, down), the grab (whether it's a ranged grab or not), jab attack, AND the Final Smash. I prefer you choose your character and move set before accepting.
3) You must say why you chose that character. Is the character worth being in Smash? (Saying "They're cool/cute/sexy" doesn't count, as that's subjective, and means nothing.
4) Be ready for any turnabouts that may happen. Running out of time is an instant loss.
5) Your character can't have been from any official Smash Bros game. So you can't choose Pichu, Mewtwo, Bayonetta, Roy (Fire Emblem), etc.

My chosen character is Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney series.
wafflelover1

Pro

Waffles should be in smash because why not. As an added bonus they just taste good so that's reason enough to put waffles in smash.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Phoenix Wright has been in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Smash Bros: Project Crusade. Last time I checked, waffles is a food, and has no attacks. Also, you are an obvious troll. Vote me.

[At least he didn't say Shrek or any characters from a sandbox game, like Maxwell from Scribblenauts]
Posted by SafeWalk12 1 month ago
SafeWalk12
Damn that stupid troller. Was about to put in an epic moveset for Kratos.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
It would be recommended if you put the damage output. Also, don't troll my debates, Mr Waffle. Or any of you, don't troll my debates.
Posted by SafeWalk12 1 month ago
SafeWalk12
Do we need to put in the % for each attack? (Thinking of Kratos :P)
Posted by Strategery 1 month ago
Strategery
Not my fault. The timer thing glitched when I was trying to post. You should get a mod to fix it.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
I hope you remember that debate and how it ended, Strategery... It'll continue when Toy Story 4 comes out.
Posted by Strategery 1 month ago
Strategery
Buzz Lightyear would win.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
I personally have no problems with any character. Both of you can accept, but making a move set for Layton might be tough.
Posted by SNP1 1 month ago
SNP1
Would have to research more (not the biggest Smash fanatic), but I have always wanted the Wind Mage Vaati from Zelda added to Smash.
Posted by David_Debates 1 month ago
David_Debates
Can I accept?

My chosen character is Professor Layton. Would that cause problems?