Roganjoesloan
Fummy

New Zealand is a better Country

Fummy has forfeited round #2.

Roganjoesloan

Pro

New Zealand is A better country because of the political stability and quality of life and its sporting achievements like beating America in Americas cup
Fummy

Con

Okay, you've given three different 'reasons' why you believe New Zealand is superior to the United States, and each one is false.

First of all, political stability. Political stability is where the government is less likely to fall apart because of protests, clashes between the views of people and of politicians and other factors. New Zealand is a small and not highly populated island nation, especially when compared to the United States. The government is unlikely to fall apart in a country the size of the United States, given its importance in the global view.

Secondly, quality of life. Both New Zealand and the United States are first world nations, and I feel the difference between their qualities of life would be a much of a muchness. This isn't enough to make the United States as vastly inferior as you seem to paint them. The only differences in the quality of life are unimportant statistics.

And finally, sporting achievements. New Zealand, in terms of football, are a big fish in a small pool. I mean come on, their nearest competitor is New Caledonia, an island who up until recently wasn't even a country! Yes, maybe New Zealand beat America once, but let's take other sports. Football? In their 3 meetings to date, the United States have won two and drawn one. That means they maintain an unbeaten record, while New Zealand haven't won a single game.
Roganjoesloan

Pro

New Zealand was one of the last places to be populated by the English and when they arrived at the capital city Wellington they had almost no supplies and instead of turning them away like the natives of America would have The Maori gave them food and the knowledge of how to grow food in New Zealand so this sums up the alright attitude between the local Maori and the English And on the quality of life I don't think you understood what I was saying when I mentioned quality of life new Zealand is one of the most racially diverse places and naturally gifted places in the world and I know this because I live there and on the topic of political stability to become prime minister you don't have to be a relative of an old president or a billionaire show host. And also financial stability is another reason New Zealand is better than America we don't owe 20 trillion to China that they will never pay off and that only to China mind you so, in conclusion, New Zealand may be smaller but we are better than America cough cough. heath care
Posted by Fummy 2 months ago
Fummy
Apologies for the forfeit, I've been quite busy and forgot.
Posted by Fummy 2 months ago
Fummy
And the other 210 member states of FIFA,
Posted by Fummy 2 months ago
Fummy
Posted by atjacobmajor 2 months ago
atjacobmajor
To be fair, nobody but America and Canda play football...