PowerPikachu21
Ranenc25

New characters for Smash Bros

Ranenc25 has forfeited round #2.

PowerPikachu21

Pro

You argue for any character of your choice being in Super Smash Bros, and say why it is better than mine. You must make a move set of 4 Special Moves (Neutral B, Up B, Side B Down B), and a Final Smash, at minimum. You must also give a reason why they should be in Smash Bros. First round is acceptance only, so just post who your character is.

My character is Kyubi from Yo-kai Watch this time. I"ll be posting more than just the 4 Special Moves, though. But a good reason is better than a fancy move set, so keep this in mind.

The voters will vote based off of which move set they think suits the character more, but more importantly the reason for coming to Smash Bros.
Ranenc25

Con

No. Get a life and look for a gf instead.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

I've never heard of "No. Get a life and look for a gf instead.". Is she from a new movie that came out? I guess I am absorbed in video games all the time.

But anyways, Kyubi needs to be in Smash Bros. His attacks are mainly fire based, and he'd be pretty light. I'd imagine he'd be around the middle of the tier list, due to his attacks being pretty good, but he gets launched easily. His Down B also stuns enemies. And I'd love to see a Palutena's Guidance on Kyubi. Just imagine what Viridi has to say about this nine tailed fox spirit, and how Kyubi possibly tries to charm Viridi [Hoping the anime Kyubi gets in. Video game Kyubi's cool as well.]

You should take a look at his wiki page so this makes a bit of sense: http://yokaiwatch.wikia.com...;