News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

NFL is too easy on their players

thomassmith2510
crushboy79

The NFL is way to easy on players who beat their wives, or anybody....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Jodi Arias is innocent *Fall Tier Tournament- round 2*

Wylted
TN05

I want to start by thanking BSH1 for hosting this tournament and TNO5 for participating in it.A few things to keep in mind, is that my opponent has to show that Jodi Arias is guilty of murder beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't have to prove her innocence. I only have to show reasonable doubt. I plan to do this through a self defense argument, but am not limited to self defense arguments.

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Jodi Arias is innocent

Wylted
sminty_the_controversy

I never watched the Jodi Arias trial but I've always felt like she was innocent because she is pretty. Why would that beautiful girl kill somebody out of Jealousy that's just absurd. Anyway after doing a 5 minute google search I've confirmed my suspicions. Jodi Arias is indeed innocent. I believe in the mantra innocent until proven guilty so Con has the BOP to show Jodi Arias is guilty. All I have to do is show reasonable doubt. If I show reasonable doubt than you should vote me as the winne...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

should Ebola victims or doctors be allowed back into their country?

liamjaco1998
Voxol

Should Ebola victims or nurses and doctors be allowed back into the country....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

should kids have the right to speak out what they think is good for them

skysrival
Dogogirl

I think they should because some parents don't know what's good for there kids. when I was 7, I was taken from my family to go to a place called foster care. then after a few rough weeks my mom surrendered her right to me. she said it would be a good idea to put me in a adoption. I thought it wasn't, and I was right. my first foster home was a living h**l because for one I had chores all day every day, like chopping wood for a wood fire and remember this was when I was 7 so it was really hard fo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Sandy hook is a hoax

mathewdm1
Abielecki

Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax to approve Obamas gun law....

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should the death penalty be illegal in the united states?

Gods_Servant
numberwang

If you read about Bundy"s life in prison, waiting nine years for his execution, you will see that the man exhausted every single legal point he and his lawyers could think of, all in an attempt to spare him execution. He "defended" himself in prison interviews by blaming pornography for causing his uncontrollable teenage libido, and for causing him to think of women as objects and not humans. He attempted to have his death sentence commuted to life without parole by explaining that it was all po...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Man-Made Global Warming is a Hoax

NDman48
InnovativeEphemera

I will be arguing that "global warming" is a hoax. Round One: Respond ONLY with "I accept" or you will be thrown out of the debate. Round Two: Opening Statements only, NO REBUTTALS or you will be thrown out of the debate. Round Three: Arguments AND rebuttals Round Four: " " Round Five: Final rebuttals and closing statements...

11 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rape Battle

Wylted
YaHey

This is not a rap battle. This is a rape battle. The person who posts the best rape will win the point for that round. Just post a link to the article about the rape no descriptions needed. It's a rape off, folks.......

387 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

This house believes that privatization of news broadcasts has harmed society

Cpu502
rndxpert

This house believes that privatization of news broadcasts has harmed society. Privatization: The transfer of ownership, property or business from the government to the private sector. News Broadcasts- Mass media which aims to inform the public of important events, and provide relevant social commentary. Society- The greater mass of people. Debate format- 1st round, acceptance. 2nd round- Arguments/ opening statements 3rd round- Rebuttal, no new arguments 4th round- Clo...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago