shan-toyria
mrs_horan

Niall vs. Liam

mrs_horan
Started: 3/20/2014 Category: Arts

shan-toyria

Con

I believe Liam is sexier than Niall. Niall has about the same amount of swagger as Liam
# RIDIN THE 10-INCH PAYNE TRAIN
mrs_horan

Pro

I belive that Niall Horan is more loveing and heart felt than Liam Payne, I love him to but I have to say NIall is my weakness and adorable. <3
shan-toyria

Con

Niall is hot and all but Instagram never lies Liam made puberty his *****. No reason to lie Liam Payne isSEXIER than Niall Horan. LONG LIVE LIAM PAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
mrs_horan

Pro

Niall Horan I by far sexier than Liam, and one time on stage Liam hurt Niall's knee which he had surgry on not that while back. And Niall is different which make him hot. And he also has a good heart which in my opinion is the most important think in a guy, and any girl who doesn't think he is a little hot has no heart.
Vote Placed by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
shan-toyriamrs_horanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides had several grammatical errors, so S&G will be a tie. This was a purely opiniated debate, making it harder to judge arguments. Both sides...made points...and then left them alone. However, I have to go with PRO because of the good heart argument , which is something far more important than looks. No sources were used. This was my 50th vote. Totally worth it. In the future, for both of you, I recommend double-checking your spelling and grammar and spending more than two sentences in a round. You could provide pictures of the men in question as well.