QuirkyGeek
Romanii

Nico di Angelo vs Jason Grace

Started: 11/27/2013 Category: Arts

QuirkyGeek

Pro

Even though Jason and Nico are both remarkable fighters, I believe that Nico could beat Jason in a fight and have facts to prove it.
Romanii

Con

I haven't ever really thought about this, but I nonetheless accept.
I will attempt to defend the prospect of Jason Grace winning in a fight against Nico di Angelo.
QuirkyGeek

Pro

I am very glad you excepted.

Jason may be a son of Jupiter but that doesn't mean that he would be able to beat Nico. He said it himself in the House of Hades that Nico seemed like more than he could handle and in the Son Of Neptune Hazel states that Nico is the most powerful demigod she has ever seen, including Jason.

Nico may not have as much training as Jason but still has excellent fighting skills, having emerged unscathed from the battle of Manhattan, being able to keep up with Percy and Thalia while fighting Iapetus and impressing Hazel the first time fought. Also Jason is Roman and trained to fight in a group, while Nico is trained to fight individually.

Fighting skills aside, Nico has more control over his powers than any other child of the big three.

Nico has control of the Earth which means can create earthquakes and tremors, levitate rocks and make them deadly, black, and extremely sharp, open fissures in the earth that can swallow up creatures and trap them in the Underworld. He can also radiate intense fear and death, summon and army of the undead, bend the shadows to his will, hide in them, or uses them for transportation, all of which would be helpful in battle.
Romanii

Con

I'm sorry for accepting this debate. I don't know what I was thinking in saying that Jason might beat Nico.
Nico would definitely win. I kinda forgot about his powers after not reading any part of the Percy Jackson series for so long and not having read the House of Hades.
Sorry!
QuirkyGeek

Pro

It's okay, but it was nice of you to try.
Romanii

Con

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to defend this position.
QuirkyGeek

Pro

QuirkyGeek forfeited this round.
Romanii

Con

Let's just finish this quicker by actually writing something rather than wait for every round to take 3 days to finish.
QuirkyGeek

Pro

QuirkyGeek forfeited this round.
Posted by Romanii 2 years ago
Romanii
Please vote tie! Or don't vote...
I just don't want to have a lost debate on my record for no reason :(