Benson1
gametimer

Nintendo is the best console this generation

Started: 5/28/2015 Category: Games

Benson1

Pro

In my opinion the Nintendo Wii U is the best console this generation. It has the best exclusive games, it has the best DLC policies, and I quite enjoy the controller despite what popular opinion on the Internet says.

Challenge me anyone!

you must pick a console from this generation of course, not a PC, that wouldn't be fair.
gametimer

Con

If we are going for handheld systems, I vote the PS vita as my console. The PS Vita can connect to wifi, play videos, and even run decent games. The control scheme is good and it isn't as confusing to use as the Wii U.
Benson1

Pro

Benson1 forfeited this round.
gametimer

Con

gametimer forfeited this round.
Benson1

Pro

Benson1 forfeited this round.
gametimer

Con

gametimer forfeited this round.
Posted by G-Hop 2 years ago
G-Hop
It is the best problem is no one wants it therefore i have no friends to play online with aaand 85% of the games made are made for the wii u so u get left out a lotttttttt
Posted by ShapelessHorr0r 2 years ago
ShapelessHorr0r
This debate can be easily solved.
The PS4 is the best system objectively.

-Here: http://bgr.com...
The PS4 has blown the Xbox One and Wii U away in sales.
Furthermore, it is a well known fact that the PS4 has better hardware.
These are two objective factors.

-Exclusives are a subjective argument. I, personally, couldn't give a darn about most if Nintendo's IP, but a lot of people do. Unfortunetaly, the term "best" applies to all people. Subjective factors do not; therefore, they cannot be applied to an objective term.

-Lastly, the Wii U has failed in every department except for exclusive IP. Said IP, however, does not appeal to everyone. Combine this with little to no third party support and you've got a machine that has weak hardware with no IP to make up for it.