backwardseden
SuperAwesomeMusician

No god would use faith

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.

backwardseden

Pro

Faith is the number one thing preached in the bible. Now why is this so when one would expect it to be love, kindness, care for each other etc. Its not. In fact it doesn't even come close. Its that ridiculous snot meat chew rag "faith" in which no supreme deity would ever ever ever ever ever ever have the want, the need or desire for, well that is of he is perfect. So this SCREAMS of imperfection. So what idiot would bow down to, worship or idolize imperfection? So it also proves that this god of the bible is indeed no god.
And since this god, well he's really just an immoral bully but for lingo purposes I have no problem calling this "character" a "god" as what the bible has been representing him for centuries or who knows how long, I mean there's hundreds of thousands of others of entitlements that are titled god or gods... anyway back to the script... guy has that need, that feeding frenzy for your faith, in which you give to him with extra special gullibility, because you have absolutely---no---proof---whatsoever that this god of yours even exists, it ultimately proves that your god has a superior "ego" complex. And an ego is a human quality. But then again god also has MORE human qualities such as anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, evil, jealousy all in which he has freely admitted to and again proving that he is imperfect and this god is thus no god but is as frail and is as weak as you and me.

For this debate we will be talking explicitly and specifically about the god according to the bible. And if god is god (tee hee), he would NOT use faith. So it is us to you to prove that he would absolutely be required, out of necessity and need to use faith.

Please argue intelligently and use an education. If there is the slightest hint of you not knowing something and you try to run and excuse by me and or lying, because I am very educated on this topic especially, I will pulverize you with a barrage of well deserved insults. And hey, I would like nothing better than a GREAT INTELLIGENT EDUCATED DEBATE!!!!
SuperAwesomeMusician

Con

How great it feels to be debating with my opponent once again! After studying many of his other debates, I have gained a better understanding of how he forms his arguments. I am already used to the "insults" he thinks he has the right to use. After having debated with him, it has become clear that he provides no basis off of which to judge that someone is "uneducated", that is assuming that he is even in a position to make that judgement in the first place. It doesn't really matter though, all he does is harass people who disagree with him.

To begin, he is very unspecific and vague in the prompt and his opening points. "No God would use faith". In the context of this debate, the dictionary defines faith as "belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion". It does not make sense to say "no God would use faith", as faith is belief in God himself. What he CAN do is encourage others to have faith in him.

I will now address his arguments regarding imperfection. He does not provide evidence to back up his claim. Regardless, it has nothing to do with the prompt. We are discussing how faith relates to God, not how he may be imperfect. As my opponent states, I am supposed to prove that God needs to use faith. Again, this does not make sense. God in the Bible does not "use" faith. It is his followers that have the faith.

I wish my noticeably immature opponent the best of luck! I look forward to hearing his response, along with his cheesy insults!
backwardseden

Pro

We’re done. I’m not going to debate with you. I specifically stated in round 1 “So it is us to you to prove that he would absolutely be required, out of necessity and need to use faith.” I make the rules. You don’t. Its my fricken debate, not yours. But I guess you wish to continue to not follow simpleton instructions that a 3rd grader can as always. I also proved imperfection in your god as he has freely admitted to having which is beyond laughable such as evil, anger, wrath, rage, fury, jealousy especially which ARE human qualities especially with an EGO for crying out loud in which no GOD ever would. Apparently you wish you remain without friends and truly loveless. And the key word is "genuine". You had your chance. You blew it. Bye.
SuperAwesomeMusician

Con

My opponent needs to know that I am well aware of the rules he set in place. And I told him that there was a mistake in his views on faith. I told him that faith is not "used" by God, rather, by his followers. I am not changing any rules by saying this, nor making my own.

Again, as I said earlier, it doesn't matter whether or not my opponent feels God is perfect or not, it has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing. My opponent is essentially side-tracking from this debate. We are discussing faith, not perfection. I did not blow anything, I made a clear point to my opponent that he is mistaken.

I am looking forward to continuing this discussion, as well as my opponent's response.
Posted by SuperAwesomeMusician 5 months ago
SuperAwesomeMusician
I'm looking forward to debating with you again! XD
SuperAwesomeMusician