jeffthestupidkiller
Tehseen_baloch

No home work over the weekends

jeffthestupidkiller

Pro

I feel that homework over the weekends is depriving children of time outside and their families. I am doing a project in my school for no homework over the weekends and would like to know your opinion. The results will be the difference between happiness for my whole school and sadness, so please me honest.
Tehseen_baloch

Con

Work work and work is base of human life success.Work which is bothering you today on weekend is key for your success.
Have ever great people thought about it what is time to do something great for their nation and for their country?If today you are not able to face such difficulties you are not able to solve difficulties of people around you.
If you are supporter of concept that weekend is for enjoying weekend is for playing then only my answer is "whole life is there to enjoy but days of education are days of hardships people who turn their face from hardships of these days and wanted to live life in ease they face hardships for whole life"
my suggestion to you is to work hard do something for yourself your parents and homeland
jeffthestupidkiller

Pro

jeffthestupidkiller forfeited this round.
Tehseen_baloch

Con

Anything else to ask about it
jeffthestupidkiller

Pro

Tehseen_baloch

Con

where you are?
Posted by harmoniesophie 1 year ago
harmoniesophie
I completely agree with you.. homework over the weekend is horrible... most students don't end up doing it anyway and there is so much more stress involved.. weekends are supposed to be with your family.