Debate Rounds (3)
I accept the challenge and will be arguing that it's ok to be a homosexual. Also please use the term 'homosexual' and not just 'homo' as some people may find the second term offensive.
1) Why should we go by what's written in the bible? I don't believe in god as there is no evidence for his existence and lots of evidence against it. You can't say something is wrong just because it's written in some book! The majority of the population don't believe in a christian god.
2) The 'who's going to play the mums role' is a heavily debated one however you're forgetting If two homosexual men adopt a young child, it is unlikely the child will have ever experienced a mother before and therefore it won't make a difference. Most motherly roles can be carried out by men apart from maybe breastfeeding which can be done with a bottle (this is actually safer than direct breastfeeding).
3) Your child will certainly know right from wrong just as a child from a mum and a dad would. You point here doesn't make any sense?!
4) We weren't 'put' on this earth, life gradually evolved. We evolve to survive and sometimes it works like for examples when giraffes split from short necks to long necks the long neck giraffes survived as they could reach leaves higher up so the shorter necked ones died out. Sometimes though, neither split is favoured for example blue eyes or green eyes. Nowadays however we work in a different way. We wouldn't kill off someone with a mental disability because we live in a society where however you're born you are equally accepted and that is the way it should stay.
5) It's actually more like twice as likely not three times but is that surprising when people like you tell them the way THEY FEEL, something they can't change is wrong? If we lived in a society where we accepted eachother it would be miles better.
Thank you and I look forward to your rebuttals.
Reinheli000 forfeited this round.
Thank you to my opponent and the judges.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.