Notheir1978
Dalethejr

No matter a teen boy is consented or not parents have full authority to circumcise him even focribly

Notheir1978

Con

I am not sure whether the benefits of circumcision are great enough to cut off a part of your genitals or not. The reason I am asking it that I am 17 years old minor and going to be circumcised only with my parental consent. Not sure what's the point on getting a part of my genitals cut. It may desensetise my glans, it may damage frenulum and desensetise the penis.
Not sure whether a circumcised man last slightly longer in bed or not. But I am pretty sure that it will decrease sexual pleasure significantly. I researched a lot about it after I was sheduled to get cut. A Belgian research shows that circumcision causes a significant decrease in sexual pleasure. Circumcision promoters replied that circumcised men will last longer due to lack of sensitivity and it can be seen as an advantage rather than a complication. But I am not convinced here. It doesn't make any sense to me to get my sexual pleasure decreased in order to last slightly longer in bed. If you do so, it will be a psychotic decision. A man who was circumcised as an adult commented that sex without a foreskin is like sight without color.
Yes I agree this is very likely to happen as foreskin has the highest concentration of nerve and nerve endingings in all over the human body. Foreskin contains 20,000 nerve endings compared the glans penis and clitoral glans those have 8,000 nerve endings both. In fact, in a circumcised penis the most sensitive part is the circumcision scar. Furthermore, frenulum, the male G spot, the most sensitive part of a penis is partially or completely removed by most surgeons during circumcision in order to prevent circumcision complication. An exposed glans will have the minimal sensitivity left as long as it doesn't have any protection or lubrication it designed to have.
Female partners of circumcised males are 3 times more likely to feel pain during intercourse due to lack of lubrication resulting in a necessary to use artificial lubrication. Uncircumcised guys experience automated frequent retraction of frenulum during intercourse called gliding action. As a result the highly sensitive exposed glans get a chance to make contact with vagainal wall resulting in the most intense pleasure that a circumcised guy can never think about. It's why the foreskin is there. It's to protect the sensitivity and lubrication of the glans. It contains the highest concentration of nerve endings in human body, contains the frenulum, male G spot and ridge band, another highly sensitive and highly specialized part of a penis. A boy is born with foreskin for a reason, not to get it cut off.

Ok, let me agree with you, foreskin doesn't have any function. So why don't you guys get all of your penile skin removed, why remove the foreskin only. Removing too much or too little skin is the mostly seen complication of circumcision and it causes a variety of problems later in life when you become sexually active. So why not remove all of your penile skin? It will be hassle free and safest. You may say that it's unnecessary to remove all penile skin. But actually that's not my question. It's unnecessary to cut off your foreskin also. And roles of a foreskin far outweights any of your story of benefits. My actual question is-
Q1: Do you think removing all the penile skin won't cause any harm to the penis?
You must answer this question.
If you think it safe and no harmful, I have nothing to ask here.
But if you say it harmful to remove all of your fatless penile skin, then my next question is-
Q2: Why is it harmful to remove all of your penile skin? I need your explanation.

Now let me discuss the reasons behind asking the questions. Foreskin is a part of fatless penile skin. It has the same function that the rest of the penile skin have. If removing rest of the penile skin that covers the shaft is harmful, then how come it harmless to remove the skin covering the glans?

Peline skin is attached to glans in a circumcised penis that prevents the smooth natural movement of the skin during intercourse. Penile skin can't mode properly in a circumcised penis that hinders mustrabation or sexual activity. This is why circumcision was given as a punishment of mustrabation.

Now the bottom line is I am already sheduled for a penile exam by doctor for a circumcision. Is having it done at 17 a better option as my parents want. Or will I fight against them? Let me know your thoughts.

My dad is dangerously serious to circumcise me. Do they have full authorize to circumcise me forcibly if I fail to protect myself. If so, why so?
Don't I have right to have intact genitals, sensitive and lubricated glans.
If my parents don't have authority to sell one of my kidneys, how come they have authority to cut off a part of my genitals?
Sexual intercourse is of a lot of benefits. If an unconsented sexual intercourse or sexual act against a girl a crime even when its not committed violently, how come it ok to cut off a part of a teen boy's genitals forcibly without his consent
Dalethejr

Pro

This sounds like more of a question than a debate... However, I'll "debate" this one. As a circumcised male, I was circumcised at birth... So I had no choice in terms of genital composition. However, circumcision is the choice of the parent, AT BIRTH. If you don't want to be circumsized that bad, you can go to the police and report your parents for domestic violence. Also, you definantly should've researched before you decided to get it cut. "Measure Twice, Cut Once"
Notheir1978

Con

I apologize for my delayed response. Today I had to visit doctor for an exam before circumcision. Doctor said ok and I am sheduled for a circumcision now. I talked with him 7-8 minutes, I asked him everything what I posted here. He answered that rest of the penile skin has a function, it protects penis from bacteria, germs and keep the blood inside. The reason for circumcising minors because it will be more complicated at an older age. Circumcision doesn't adversly affect with sexual functions. Rather it enhances sexual functions as it glans of a circumcised penis is stimulated directly during intercourse. Girls don't have any problem with circumcised penis. Rather many girls prefer circumcised penis. Circumcision may help prevent HIV, Penile Cancer, Urinary Tract Infections, Phimosis, Balantitis, Bacterial/germ infections of glans and foreskin, inflamation of glans and foreskin etc.
About a boys right to have intact genitals, the doctor said foreskin is actually a extra part an unnecessary part of the genitals. It can cause problems later in life. As a minor, you can't understand what is good for you. Once you get older, you understand the benefits of circumcision. It will enhance your sexual performance. And you will be a proud owner of a circumcised penis. And I bet you will circumcise your son also.
Also the doctor said that circumcision can't be compared to selling a boy's kydney of raping a girl. Just an extra piece of skin is removed in this procedure in order to prevent complications in future. As long as panents are not doing any harm to the boy and rather it has a long term benefit, so parents are authorized to do it. And it can't be compared to something like rape.

Hi, Pro. Thanks for your advice. But police is not an option for Asian. They will treat it as a fun, as long as circumcision is common here in this country. I am not only the teen who is going to be circumcised against his will. It happens, everyday. Also its a daily job for doctors and nurses to foced minor boys on the operation table. No parents have ever been arrested for this charge, nor any parents is going to be arrested for it in near future. Possible options-
a) Run away from home
b) Try to convince parents
c) Try to convince the doctor
d) carrying self defence tools. It may help sometimes. When you have been harmed, other they are injured also. And it will inspire other teens to protect themselves. And parents and/or medical professionals will think twice before forcing themselves on an unwilling teen.
e) Simply let them have it done.

Last option is the easiest.

I guess the doctor has made some stupid statements to promote circumcision. Do you think he is right?

A boy is born with a foreskin for a reason, not to get it cut off. And I am not convinced with the doctor that I will circumcise my son in future. I should not, never.

I wonder why did the doctor said that rest of the penile skin has a function and foreskin hasn't.
He said that rest of penile skin prevents germs and infections. Really? After you remove rest of your penile skin, extra lairs of skin will develop over the penile shaft, like the extra lair of skin developed over a circumcised glans. It prevents germs and infections. So infections isn't the issue here. Because removing the skin over glans and removing the skin over penile shaft will lead to exactly same result.
And I am not sure what are the doctors saying about blood vesseles in rest of penile skins. Foreskin contains same blood vessles and nerves that the rest of penile skin have. So why does he think removing rest part of the penile skin will cause harm. If removing rest part of the penile skin causes harm, then removing the skin covering glans also causes harm. Underlying reason is same for both cases, so I don't need to mention it. If people are not stupid they will understand it.

About sensitivity and pleasure, yes it decreases pleasure because it damages ridge band and frenulum, 2 highly specialized organ or your genitals. Read 2 wikipedia articles "Frenulum" and "Ridge band" and you will find how important are those. If you read the 2 articles, you will also find informations about researches indicating a significant decrease of sexual pleasure resulted from circumcision. You will get links and citations or research reports in the articles (especially a belgian research). You will also find that frenulum is removed in most of the circumcisions as the procedure has no standard
read the wikipedia article "Foreskin". You will find smegma produced by foreskin fights against any germ and fights against HIV 1. Once circumcised, you lose natural protections. There are a bunch of functions of foreskin so read that wikipedia article.
About HIV, many surveys found no difference in HIV rates between circumcised and uncircumcised US navy, millitary and airforce members.
The research reports supporting circumcision are fraudulent research those violate fundamental medical ethical principles.
Dalethejr

Pro

Dalethejr forfeited this round.
Notheir1978

Con

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
Dalethejr

Pro

Dalethejr forfeited this round.
Notheir1978

Con

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
Dalethejr

Pro

Dalethejr forfeited this round.
Notheir1978

Con

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
Dalethejr

Pro

Dalethejr forfeited this round.
Posted by red_x 10 months ago
red_x
Are you looking for advice? because I am not sure there is really a debate here? circumcision is helpful because if not cleaned properly the skin that remains uncircumcised can become infected. Plus until you are 18 your parents are responsible for you. If they say no vaccinations you say okay. I wish this weren't true but that is just the way the world works. Is there anyway to pro-lounge the circumcision until you are 18?