danny12return
CentristX

No one can beat me in a real fight on this website?

CentristX

danny12return

Pro

well since my account got deactivated i had to make another one. so right know i am going to let all these soft people know wassup.
CentristX

Con

Round one is acceptance.
danny12return

Pro

I was born in china and live in poverty. During does time i would usually fight . All i knew as a child was to fight. I later grew up and took mma for good 20 years. Then i went to America during that time i was arrested aggravated assault. Went jail and got into some fight and broke legs and bones. Still 50 but i still fight people when they run their mouth. Right now im chilling and calmed down. yeah did some hardcore stuff.
CentristX

Con

I too was born in China. I worked long hard hours at my father's noodle shop since I was just a little child. Growing up I was made fun of because of my weight. I had always wanted to be a Kung Fu master; and it was my dream to become a part of the Furious Five.
One day, while climbing a mountain to deliver noodles for my father, I was unexpectedly chosen to be China's new Dragon Warrior, and they all expected me to defeat the evil man Tai Lung.
Through training I was taunted and made fun of by the people I had looked up to so long before.
My mentor, Shifu, made remarks about how I would never be fit to the job, and often tried to get me to quit Kung Fu.
But I would not.
I stayed night and day, and practiced and fought.
Slowly I earned the respect of my peers and eventually the moves to be accepted by Shifu.
That was only the easy part.
As Tai Lung approached the Valley of Peace, the Furious Five went out to try to stop him, but to all avail they were struck by his infamous nerve attacks.
That left me as the only one able to fight.
Tai Lung and I fought vigorously as I overcame each nerve attack and he shook off each strike.
Eventually I remembered, the Wuxi fingerhold, which paralyzed Tai Lung and saved the rest of the city from disaster.
Buildings were already destroyed, there had been several deaths.
But I defeated the unbeatable, overcame judgments and trials, and earned my name as Po, Dragon Warrior.
danny12return

Pro

I said real life not no kung fu panda stuff. Stop lieing you not even asian. You just wasting my time goodness. You obviously a child.
CentristX

Con

If you were a real Asian, you would know my story to be true, and not of this "Kung Fu Panda" you talk about. The fact that you aren't smart enough to understand that is enough proof for me that you could not beat me in a real fight.
danny12return

Pro

The fact that your profile said other race instead of Asian seems funny. What a coincidence that all the people have the exact name of characters of kung fu panda. You sound like you have an IQ of a potato. The proof i Have is my background unlike your kung fu panda parody.
CentristX

Con

After defeating Tai Lung, the people of the Valley of Peace hated me greatly because of the damage I caused, and I was forced to move to Japan. There, in Japan, I became an outcast also, because I was half Chinese and half English. I was taken in by Asano Naganori, who provided me a place to live and food to eat.
Eventually I fought the 47 Ronin, and caused them all to commit seppuku.
danny12return

Pro

you know just stop you are big liar. If you know whats best of you just quit.
CentristX

Con

After that I moved to America and decided to work as a janitor for an apartment building in China, under the alias Mr. Han. Back in China, I met a little African-American boy that I taught Kung Fu to, and eventually he kicked some other Chinese kid's butt at a championship.
So I'm pretty sure that I would win if we ever fought in real life.
Posted by danny12return 2 years ago
danny12return
wow and he winning this is crap
Posted by danny12return 2 years ago
danny12return
still learning english excuse me
Posted by ChadIrvin 2 years ago
ChadIrvin
Are you asking a question?
Vote Placed by OtakuJordan 2 years ago
OtakuJordan
danny12returnCentristXTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&G were an easy pick in this debate, as Pro's spelling and grammar are atrocious. Conduct due to rudeness and personal attacks. There were no real arguments in this debate, but it wasn't a serious competition anyway and Con was very amusing, especially in the final round.
Vote Placed by baus 2 years ago
baus
danny12returnCentristXTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&G due to spelling errors and lack of capitalization on Pro's part with Con having none that I could find. Conduct for attitude and rudeness on Pro's part with Con handling it professionally. Also the ad hominem of Pro was offensive. Convincing arguments because the Kung Fu Panda story was far more telling than a personal anecdote of some wannabe gangster old fart.