hilton16
Lizard

No one is ugly

hilton16

Pro

Resolution: No one is ugly

Definition:

ugly: Unpleasant or repulsive, in appearance:

1. The first round is for acceptance and appreciation. (only)
2. A forfeit or concession is not allowed.
3. No semantics, trolling, or lawyering.
4. All arguments must be visible inside this debate.
5. Debate resolution, definitions, rules, and structure cannot be changed without asking in the comments before you post your round 1 argument. Debate resolution, definitions, rules, and structure cannot be changed in the middle of the debate. All resoultion, definitions, rules, and structures are as stated.

Structures:

1. Introduction
2. Arguments (rebuttal)
3. Arguments (rebuttal)
4. Arguments (rebuttal)
5. Restating point. Appreciation. Final words.

http://www.google.com...
Lizard

Con

I accept and appreciate everyone who is not ugly.
hilton16

Pro

first of all i want to thank Lizard for accepting this debate. good luck to both of us and i hope we have a great debate. May the odds forever be in both of us favor!

What is Ugly? Unpleasant or repulsive, in appearance:

-The fact that ugly means "unpleasant or repulsive, in apperance" doesn't mean someone is ugly. Everyone is fine in their own way. The fact that you (not directly you i'm speaking to Lizard) consider someone ugly is ignorant. if someone is ugly than what do you see yourself as? you good looking one? It is still that someone will think you ugly. even though they shouldn't even say you ugly cause "no one is ugly." People like other people for who they are and just because their apperance isn't pleasnt or repulsive to you doesn't mean you should go out of your way and "call them ugly."

This is a burden of proof on Lizard to prove that "one is ugly" and he/she "is good looking" or "pretty"

Lizard

Con

Lizard forfeited this round.
Lizard

Con

Lizard forfeited this round.
hilton16

Pro

waste of my time
Lizard

Con

Lizard forfeited this round.
hilton16

Pro

Forfeit. Con accepting the debate means he accepted the rules and you broke it. Round 2
Lizard

Con

Sorry, my internet has been rubbish for the last couple weeks. I concede. Vote Pro.
Posted by hilton16 3 years ago
hilton16
Forget the burden of proof i put in their. its out. because i stated that " Debate resolution, definitions, rules, and structure cannot be changed without asking in the comments before you post your round 1 argument. Debate resolution, definitions, rules, and structure cannot be changed in the middle of the debate. All resoultion, definitions, rules, and structures are as stated." my mistake. ;)
Posted by hilton16 3 years ago
hilton16
Yea. But the matter of fact tht it is subjective is Wht I'm arguing Abt. Even if it's based on ur personal feeling doesn't mean tht person is ugly or u having the right to call them as such. The argument here is based on no one (person) not thing. So if u accept u arguing on person not thing
Posted by yuiru 3 years ago
yuiru
Will I qualify to debate if I thought ulgyness is subjective but still an expressional trait of a person place or thing.