danny12return
Conservative101

No one on this website can beat me in a roast sesssion.

Conservative101

danny12return

Pro

The reason is becuase no one on here got the skills.
Conservative101

Con

Please state your argument.
danny12return

Pro

I just stated and wassup with your avatar. trying to be a businessman with no money. pathetic i chew you up and spit you on the dirt where you belong. Also that is an example of a roast. I really wasn't trying to roast you good.
Conservative101

Con

My opponent has yet to fulfill the burden of proof that "no one here has the skills". Since he has not done so yet, I have nothing to rebut.
danny12return

Pro

what the heck are you talking about . This is roast session. You didn't crack any jokes. You also have an iq of a potato. look man do understand English or are just dumb. Next time you call me a noob I will roast you badly.
Conservative101

Con

First of all, I don't think you know how to debate. This site is for serious debaters, not for amateurs. Second, if you do want to make a special kind of debate, you could at least state in Round 1 what the rules of the debate are, so your opponent knows what to do in order to win. Most people don't know what a "roast session" is so defining the term at the beginning of the debate would be a good idea. In order to make a good debate, you need rules, or else your opponent will get the best of you.
danny12return

Pro

Look man i just gave you an example of roast session. Funny thing was you were suppose to be the smart one. Any ways i will define it since you lack learning ability's .

roast session

to make fun of one person with a series of comments by one or more people. To relentlessly ridicule someone over small things such as stupidity, ignorance, poor decision making(such as sleeping with that lagoon creature the other night), or being vary capable of missing sarcasm.
now lets start the debate.
Conservative101

Con

You say you've got the skills
That you're the master of us all
But after this I'll make sure
That to your hole you'll crawl

You're probably no older than twelve years old
And now you're saying that I've been trolled?
Your roasting "skills" are nothing more than jokes we laugh at
In fact, you even say I'm the one who's been spat at

Well guess what? I'll put you in your place
You'll run home crying cause you can't match my pace
Sorry son, I'm ahead of the race
Don't dare coming out 'cause you'll get chased

I'm a multi-billionaire with all the ladies
I have kings who serve me and I own ten Mercedes
I take down companies with all my homies
You, you're no better than all those phonies

Don't bore me with your pathetic gags
After this, I'll guarentee you'll raise your white flag
You can't take me down, you've got nothing on me
I assure you, I'll have you down on your knees

I'm given money because of my natural charm
You're a poor boy, you've always worked on a farm
You've gotten held back again and again
Me, I graduated high school when I was ten

You come onto this saying you've got expertise
Jeez, how are you gonna appease
When you can only manage to tease?
Seems to me you're out of place
Go get lost in those trees
danny12return

Pro

Yo my friend are trying to rap. lol you worthless piece of crap. yeah i can get intense. Your nothing but piece trash at the bottom of my shoe. You think you a mc but your the leftover kfc i ate for lunch. Im your master I walk you like golden retriever. Your fake not worth the puppet at the shop. If you are soft i reccomend you quit the dabate. Cuz i will make you cry like a baby.
Conservative101

Con

You sicken me, you haven't even tried
To me, it seems like you wanna get fried
It's obvious that I'm the one who's got the knack
Your jokes are totally out of whack

Go home, boy, you're not even hard
I can shuffle you like a playing card
You say you're intense but you're not at all
Heck, I can throw you against the wall

You have no friends, you've had no success
If you think you're ugly, the answer is yes
Your clothes are rags, and you don't impress
You'll never belong here, you're worthless

You're out of the game, you've already lost
Your reputation has been long since tossed
Guess what? Your game plan is gone
So make sure when you vote, you vote for Con
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Hahaha yup!! I read this before posting that round where I dissed his roast.
Posted by danny12return 3 years ago
danny12return
Did that guy just call me a troll. Get tired of these voters sometimes they run their mouth to much
Posted by Conservative101 3 years ago
Conservative101
@lovingdad86 you can message the moderator, airmax, and he will give you immediate voting privileges. Message him here: http://www.debate.org...
Posted by danny12return 3 years ago
danny12return
im not impressing anyone . Just putting it there. Im 26 i live my life i don't suppose you would know anything about me. Rubbish is it because i am Asian and i am still learning English. I just started learning and still improving gradually. bullsht more like truth and skills. Anyway i dont record fights but i think i might have one with my crew. I was there when it happen pretty intense. pretty graphic dont watch if you have a weak stomach. http://www.liveleak.com...
Posted by lovingdad86 3 years ago
lovingdad86
Haha lonely I doubt that very much I am a father hence the name I have a child to tuck in at night and to care for you on the other hand still get tucked in by mummy.

Size doesn't matter one bit I totally agree with that I have seen with my own eyes the smallest of guys flooring guys that think they are all that because they are built like a brick house but don't have a clue what to do with it. I just think you are talking rubbish but id love you to prove me wrong, links to any of your fights etc I have a great amount of respect for pro fighters.

I am sure under all the crap your a decent guy just drop all the bullsht you are not impressing anyone with it.
Posted by danny12return 3 years ago
danny12return
yeah im skinny but i bet you i wupe your behind. no i did not google it you retard. I got it from my camera . you of all people should know size dont mean nothing in fight. I train in martial arts so size wont mean a thing. I fought people way bigger than you. at least i have women unlike your lonely behind.
Posted by lovingdad86 3 years ago
lovingdad86
haha as I said you want my address message me you skinny little runt. Did you Google 'Chinese Buffet' for that picture?
Posted by danny12return 3 years ago
danny12return
i wasnt rapping first of all. If i was i would use con format and ryhme. First of all i have a life and if you think i have the time to spend posting pictures. If you want it so bad I will do it. since you crying about it. look i wont take nonsense from you, either you give me your address so we can confront one another or you shut up.
Posted by lovingdad86 3 years ago
lovingdad86
posting pictures I have uploaded one picture, learn the definition of pictures.

What you talking about you was constantly trying to pathetically rap, yet you are terrible at it. still waiting on the request for my address you are all talk.

Also I hate to disappoint you I am not in to guys or children for that matter you are safe you are male and 12 years old. Reason for you posting a picture is you were quick to judge cons and my own picture so come on big man lets see what you have to hide, which you clearly do.

I have a life I don't have to troll the net like yourself you sad little loser.
Posted by danny12return 3 years ago
danny12return
Any way con did a rap battle. not a roast session. roast session has nothing to do with a rap battle. con was off topic.
Vote Placed by the_unknown_debator 3 years ago
the_unknown_debator
danny12returnConservative101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had the better argument, conduct, and grammar and spelling. I get so annoyed by these trolls that waste our time. Also, am I the only one who read con's rap as more of a poem?
Vote Placed by baus 3 years ago
baus
danny12returnConservative101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Nicer layout = conduct and the raps had more flow and sting to it.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
danny12returnConservative101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro thought Con was a pussy, then Pro incited the rage within Con, and sh*t got real. I hope everyone likes Pro's corpse burnt, because that rap was intense and just kept going. R.I.P