Max.Wallace
mentalist

No opinion, rather not say.

Max.Wallace

Con

Debaters with a majority of these self described characteristics left blank should be BANNED. They are the real trolls. Hiding under the bridge called DDO.

First round is for acceptance.
mentalist

Pro

I accept this debate and will begin my arguments in the next round.
Max.Wallace

Con

The fact is that all these supposed future statesmen, cutting their baby teeth here in the world of debating, are not one bit prepared to actually come out of the closet and state their opinions, as in voting on the big issues or by some sort of self description. Vote on the issues if you wish to debate, not hid behind an anonymous visage, unless you are afraid of stating your opinion openly. This site is rife with future lobbyists. Begin your argument please........
mentalist

Pro

Ok, it's not that deep.

I left the characteristics blank because I want to focus on the issues. We live in a world of prejudiced and closed minded people. Many are so petty, they let a debater's opinion on a particular issue sway their judgment. The self-crowned laureates and veterans on this site already treat it like it's an elitist country club or gated community. How is a knee jerk response relevant? One of the main problems today is people let their beliefs hinder open communication.
Max.Wallace

Con

You hide behind the shield of aonomysm. what a hero, to the backstabbers.
mentalist

Pro

There is no true connection between avatars. As you illustrate, many use their internet ID to experiment with shock value.
Max.Wallace

Con

I do not experiment. That is the truth.
mentalist

Pro

It is more useful to focus on the issues...a lot of people live vicariously through the web ID's.
Max.Wallace

Con

A lot of people die because of politicians, the leading cause of death. Not a lot of politicians come clean on the big issues so we can have an honest vote. You are a scam artist in my opinion. Meet me face to face, I dare ye.
mentalist

Pro

I am not a politician. I will reserve my opinion of you, as I do not have any intel. Unless you have knowledge about my personal agenda...I suggest you do the same. You need an honest system to have an honest vote. To me, this is a debate...pure and simple.