fred70
NMH

No put the knife in the neck no dead no sad

NMH has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

fred70

Pro

If man sad no make it dead. a man sad he take knife in neck make life no more for him.
I say no do this thing a no good.
NMH

Con

I'm going to assume this is about suicide based on what the title and your first argument. To begin, you believe that a man ending his own life is a bad thing. I disagree. Everyone was brought into the world against their will. It should be their choice when to leave it. One person should not have such control over another person's life and be able to decide whether they live or die. If I am suffering, you would rather I suffer for the rest of my life instead of peaceful death? Humans are intelligent creatures. We should be allowed to choose when we leave this earth.
fred70

Pro

no choose no go. no make die put sad in place where you no find it