blueiceswag
Redfireswag

No swag

blueiceswag

Con

Redfireswag has no gear and try play in a debate lego
Redfireswag

Pro

Before we begin you should know the real definition of swag because you have none super man

"A suspended wreath, garland, drapery, or the like, fastened up at or near each end and hanging down in the middle; festoon."
blueiceswag

Con

Let me break it down for you iImet school swag not the definition of swag like you have no gear bull you want to be like me man and stop copying pasting man because you stuck
Redfireswag

Pro

Super man come talk to me when you can say a sentence that makes sense. Im Batman son i own swag so stop saying swag just because you say Swag in every other sentence doesn't mean you have it.
blueiceswag

Con

Who the one that made you every day I walk in with so much gear coming into school I have so hollister that you wanted to buy my clothes off of nigga and I say it well
Redfireswag

Pro

Superman your jokes are just as bad as your gear all you wear are tights not holilster. I can fight crime and right rhymes all the time. So stop going up against me i know your afraid
blueiceswag

Con

blueiceswag forfeited this round.
Redfireswag

Pro

HAHAHA you can not fight me you leave and cry like a small mice you are not super you are a loser if you were me you couldnt even diss me
blueiceswag

Con

you think your funny as mess but your not you cant even sing with auto tune. You come to me for every thing that why you bought tho shoes to show to me but you suck batman. What kin of superheroes here are you bat man like come bat man.
Redfireswag

Pro

Redfireswag forfeited this round.