Liberty2014
DawsonBruno

No underwear is better than wearing underwear

DawsonBruno has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/18/2017 Category: Fashion
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Liberty2014

Pro

I would like to debate someone who believes wearing underwear is better. I am taking the pro stance that no underwear is better.
DawsonBruno

Con

I would like to debate this with you. I will allow you to state your argument first, then make my rebuttal.
Liberty2014

Pro

First, let me start by stating that I do not wear underwear. I don't believe it is necessary to wear underwear. Not wearing underwear is better than wearing underwear because it is more comfortable and it makes you feel more free. It is also better for your health to not wear underwear because air can flow freely when you are not wearing underwear. Your also less likely to contract an infection because your parts can breathe freely. For women, not wearing underwear completely eliminates that dreaded VPL! How can you have a VPL if your not wearing panties? Not wearing underwear, for the most part is sexy. And last but certainly not least, not wearing underwear is more comfortable than wearing underwear. You don't have to deal with wedgies and there is simply nothing more comfortable than wearing leggings without underwear if your a girl! For men, not wearing underwear can promote healthier sperm because wearing underwear for long periods of time can create heat that can ruin sperm quality. I may not be a man but I think not wearing underwear is more comfortable for men as well!

https://www.bustle.com...
http://elitedaily.com...
http://www.mostinside.com...
Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
kkkkatie126
Not wearing underwear is less expensive and feels great. No one should wear underwear imo.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Oh, and for women when sleeping, there's almost no cons to going without underwear. The cons only come into effect when you're awake, for the most part.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
So, due to this, I don't think I would do this debate. It's not specific enough, as it doesn't include biological sex. If your sex is female, it's probably better to go without underwear, but if your sex is male, it's probably better to go with.

That's my opinion based on the science behind it, but I suppose one could argue differently.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
I would do this debate, but having done some research just now on the scientific/health pros and cons of wearing underwear, there are actually good reasons to wear underwear, and other reasons not to. For women, it could be argued it's better to go without underwear as it seems the cons outweigh the pros, but for men it seems the pros outweigh the cons.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
It's still pretty intellectual. I think a good mix of fun debates and intellectual debates would be ideal.
Posted by RC-9282 1 year ago
RC-9282
This website used to be so intellectual.
Posted by Liberty2014 1 year ago
Liberty2014
Why not?
Posted by RC-9282 1 year ago
RC-9282
*Sigh* Why?