sammy2002
Anon_Y_Mous

No uniforms

sammy2002

Pro

I think that schools should not have uniforms. Kids need to express themselves with the clothes they ware. I think it is fun to pick out what you are doing to ware in the morning, try different outfits, and have fun. What are uniforms even for? They really don't do anything. Some people think it looks more presentable, not to me. I think it looks good, to be creative. Ware more colors, designs, patterns, sparkles, ect. If you think uniforms are better please comment and tell me why. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to tell me what you think:)
Anon_Y_Mous

Con

I believe that not only schools should have uniforms, but everyone should wear specific clothing for specific groups and events.
Uniforms, as the name suggests, imply a sense of uniformity in both the wearer and the bystander. A uniform creates a feeling of mutual reliance in a group. This can promote teamwork, friendship, and overall efficiency.
Some people think wearing unique clothes is good, and in some situations, to a point, it is. When it becomes distracting, they've crossed the line.
sammy2002

Pro

sammy2002 forfeited this round.
Anon_Y_Mous

Con

I'm assuming you just missed the (tiny) 15 minute response time. If you want a rematch, I'll be happy to oblige. Just try to make sure that there are longer timeframes. And character counts.
sammy2002

Pro

sammy2002 forfeited this round.
Anon_Y_Mous

Con

I'll challenge you to an equivalent debate.
Posted by Anon_Y_Mous 3 years ago
Anon_Y_Mous
500 characters a debate. . . 15 minutes between arguments. . . This will be over very soon. If you(sammy2002) can't get online in time to respond, I'd be happy for a longer duration rematch.