SebUK
NixonJ97

Noah's Ark is not true

SebUK

SebUK

Pro

Round 1 is for acceptance only and no rebuttal in Round 2 please i will be arguing that Noah's ark was not real
NixonJ97

Con

accepting is a go I will be happy to debate you on this... first thing though you are debating that it never existed? or that it would not have worked? just so long as you clarify in your first speech I am happy to contend either
SebUK

Pro

I'm debating that it would not have worked
Now I'm going to list the things i see make it impossible for Noah's ark story to be possibly true 1. since all the humans on board where of one race how did new races arise in 4000 thousand years? and 8 people is not enough genetic diversity 2.'"19The water prevailed more and more upon the earth, so that all the high mountains everywhere under the heavens were covered. 20The water prevailed fifteen cubits higher, and the mountains were covered. 21All flesh that moved on the earth perished, birds and cattle and beasts and every swarming thing that swarms upon the earth, and all mankind;"' So i assume you know Mount everest is the highest mountain in the world ? and since in the Bible it says that water was that high animals would either die because of Lack of Oxygen or because they froze to death 3. There would have to be 50 animals of each kind for there to be enough genetic diversity . there would be severe genetic defects 4. If there was only a few thousand pairs of kinds of animals why is there so many species right now estimates show there is roughly about 15 million species of animals so how did that happen in 4000 years 5.As the animals left the ark there was no plants and food therefore wouldn't the animals eat each other or just die out 6.There would be signs of migrations for example after leaving the ark the kangoro would travel to Australia and we found find fossils on the way 7.The Problem of Food and Water , i really dont need to explain much on this one for example 2 elephants would require 365,000 Ibs. Of Food and 36,500 gal. of water , the Girrafes are going to need 54,750 Ibs. of food , the hippos are gone need 65,700 Ibs. of food and the Lions 16,060 Ibs. of Meet and that meet is going to rott , what makes it even more incredible is that in Genesis 6:21 it says 'You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them." . 8.Most Sea Life would die , Because there would be Changing Water temperature , pressue , salt&fresh water mixing = fish die
NixonJ97

Con

NixonJ97 forfeited this round.
SebUK

Pro

I extend my arguments
NixonJ97

Con

NixonJ97 forfeited this round.
SebUK

Pro

I further extend my arguments and urge everyone to vote Pro
NixonJ97

Con

NixonJ97 forfeited this round.
NixonJ97

Con

NixonJ97 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by TH3Antag0nist 3 years ago
TH3Antag0nist
SebUKNixonJ97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Again Con forfeited.