VincentLombardo
Ryanafundar

Noah's ark Could not have happened

VincentLombardo

Pro

Hello, My name is vince. The motion for today is that noah's ark could not have happened. Now my opponent is going to bring up many theories that have not been proven by science, but on faith. he will try to convince you that many cultures have stated something similar about a "Great Flood" I hope he does so I can respond.... Although I expect a decent argument from whoever accepts this debate, I will bring up my first points

I will not mainly focus on the number of animals, but the number of animals for genetic diversity, You see in order to get a good gene pool from animals, is to use 50 or more animals to mate with, If you do not have this diversity, you have severe health issues. which would lead to mass extinctions, and you would have to hope that the animals would mate with each other, or face extinction.

Another point is to explain how the animals of noah's ark ate once the ship landed. Surely if the lion ate the hippo, the hippo species would die, and what would the giraffe eat? surely the earth would be a barren wasteland with nothing to eat as plant life would be destroyed. speaking of plant life, how did the plants of the earth regrow in a short amount of time, did noah collect every plant seed of earth, highly unlikely. And for the fish life, fresh water fish would die because of the mixture from salt and freshwater. And their entire ecosystem would go into shock and kill most aquatic life.

as for noah's ark, considerable amount of food and water would have to be stored, as 100's of thousands of pounds of food would have to be stored. Theres no way meat could be stored for a year without rotting.

My opponent, will try his best to refute my claims, but in the only way noah's ark could have happened, was magic, or storytelling.
Ryanafundar

Con

Challenge accepted. Clarification: the motion is not proper as it contains a negative word that causes confusion

VincentLombardo

Pro

I apologize, The clarification is, Noah's ark Is impossible,

Thank You for accepting this debate,
Ryanafundar

Con

Ryanafundar forfeited this round.
VincentLombardo

Pro

VincentLombardo forfeited this round.
Ryanafundar

Con

Ryanafundar forfeited this round.
VincentLombardo

Pro

VincentLombardo forfeited this round.
Ryanafundar

Con

Ryanafundar forfeited this round.
VincentLombardo

Pro

VincentLombardo forfeited this round.
Ryanafundar

Con

Ryanafundar forfeited this round.