Thiest_1998
DogInTheBox

Noahs flood is real

Thiest_1998

Pro

Noahs flood actually happened which proves the God of the bible KJV exists and he has the right to judge his creation and there will be a coming judgement if you disagree please let me know.

Love you all and God bless bless
https://www.2peter3.com...
DogInTheBox

Con

But first, prove how Noah's Ark happened. I will not accept the answers "God's will" or "It just did." I want a real debate from this.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Hi
Noahs flood is a historical event which was a global flood it happened because of many reasons.
1.And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

2.The sun's of god came unto the daughter's of men and they saw that they were fair and they took them wives of whom they chose and they bared mighty men, men of old men of renown. Which means fallen angels had sexual intercourse with women which produced a race of giants which some call the nephilim the evidence found them is found all over the world, documentaries about them can be found all over the Web but the bones have been Suppressed by a institution called the smithstonian institution.
The flood I know that there are lots of evidence for the flood found all over the world for example; the large canyons like grand canyon that is found in the United States of America and the layers upon layers of coal found all over the world.
Any questions about my claims please do ask.
DogInTheBox

Con

Noah's flood is a flood that killed off almost everything right? Then prove how Noah and the animals were able to reproduce without dying due to inbreeding. Also, what force so cataclysmic may have caused said flood? A meteor? A tsunami? God's will?
Thiest_1998

Pro

I'm glad you asked by the way a "FLOOD did it that's why it's called Noahs "FLOOD" I believe that a meteor struck the earth breaking open the fountains of the deep which I believe is the mid Atlantic Ridge just like it says in Genesis 7:11 but before the flood God told Noah to build thee an Ark as it says in Genesis 6:14 and only 8 people survived the flood, Noah his wife, three of his sons and thier wives and 2 of every animal.

Male and female obviously and small ones obviously.

btw next time research the topic don't just click to accept a debate when you don't know what the topic is all about.
DogInTheBox

Con

Where is your proof that a meteor has struck the earth that would cause a flood that massive? Surely such a thing wouldn't go unnoticed, and you haven't answer my reproduction question. You said that only eight people survived, Noah, Noah's wife, Noah's three sons and their wives. They are all related, and if they attempted to have a child, it would be inbred. I do not need to back this up with evidence because you should already know, inbred things usually don't make it out alive, and their genetics will be too similar (not enough diversity) You've seen it with purebred dogs, its the same for humans.
Thiest_1998

Pro

The meteor is probably in the ocean if not like it's just a theory that a meteor struck the earth you can't ignore the fact that the flood actually happened,
Inbreeding can make it out alive just look at Hitler both of his parents are 1st cousins the royal family in England is full of inbreeding I even went to school with someone who's parents are 1st cousins so it is possible.

And you haven't answered my question about if the flood didn't happen how did we get all of these canyons and the mid Atlantic Ridge and all of the fossils found world wide?
DogInTheBox

Con

Inbreeding will not survive over ten generations unscathed. Also, the reason some of the same fossils are found in different areas is because of Pangaea. But most of all, please back up god, because If I can back up my reasoning, you should be able to back up yours.

Moving on to the flood, which you say that the canyons are proof of the flood. A canyon is caused by a body of water flowing through the ground, and it slowly erodes away at the surrounding dirt and rocks. This does not happen in a flood. In a flood, there is large amounts of water rushing in at once, and as we probably know, no flood lasts long enough to make a canyon. Water takes time to form canyons, so your argument of them being left behind by the flood are ludicrous.

You only bring up examples of a single generation of inbreeding, which is very different from millions. If said flood happened, explain why there are Asian, Black, Spanish, Mexican, Native American, and Syrian people. Their genetics are diverse, unlike Noah and his family (They were white).
Thiest_1998

Pro

Inbreeding can survive just look at the royal family in England it's full of inbreeding everyone is either 3rd, 4th, 5th sometimes even 1st or second cousins so inbreeding can survive.

A2- if you remove the ocean's underneath is ground/land the countries and islands aren't lillypads on a pond they don't float along the ocean and incase you didn't know fossils are formed by a quick burial of mud or ash pangea wouldn't explain it and just common sense explains the fact that There is a God the fact that someone could think that something so amazing the entire universe you me the the amazing design and construction of the human body, and to think everything could've just came into existence by chance/ nobody instigating in just seems a bit silly, nothing happens by chance.

A3 a world wide flood that lasts for a year would last long enough to make a canyon, a world wide would last for a long tim.

A4 Syrians are Asian as well and how do you know that Noah and his family were white the bible doesn't say so so you just lied about your claim.
DogInTheBox

Con

I stated thousands of generations of inbreeding, yet you still talk about 1-5 generations. Now, look at how many diseases the English Royal Family has, and now multiply that by about 100. Noah's children will inbreed to the point where it is unliveable.

"A worldwide flood that lasts for a year would last long enough to make a canyon"

Where's your proof? A worldwide flood that lasts a year is still not enough to create a canyon. The idea of Noah's flood is simply a bible story written by man without evidence.

My opponent has not come up with any good points and continuously reuses the god argument. He is unable to back up god or explain why the different colored people originate from Noah. It is a ludicrous idea to believe a story in a book that has no evidence.
Posted by Thiest_1998 1 year ago
Thiest_1998
I have explained myself properly you just ignore what I have said btw the royal family itself that inbreeding can survive and Noah his wife and his sons and thier wives could have been anything from Asian to European to African ect you made the claim that there were white only which is false
Posted by Thiest_1998 1 year ago
Thiest_1998
Well Thanks Brother glad to know
Posted by moneystacker 1 year ago
moneystacker
Actully debating something like this but I'm proving God in the Kjv created everything and the earth. I will watch this one could help with debate