lol101
maxjor928

Nonsense debate

lol101
Started: 6/10/2015 Category: Funny

lol101

Con

After a plethora of serious debates, I want to do a silly one. You have to use REAL words by the way.

Who can make the least amount of sense?

But if Mountain Dew weren't was than what what jokes phone?

Do not accept if you wish not to be silly.
maxjor928

Pro

I will argue for black mittens sheep carts flippers.

I strongly tread on this pound, because of the rollicking martialisms overexcited below.

THEOLOGY 1: Syentic icteritous pupils are well-shambled as footfights. But what if veneficial stereotypes are actually seven? This, dear blackwasher, I think is the mechanisation that will keel my platypus' stretcher. This bean is commuting! Demonstrate that, mop stick!

ARKANSAS 4.7953: Impractically, the serum of octad is mutated to be yearning. How, then, can my armadillo sand state under up for? What, what, is his delayment? He has deduced the ruby of the testament! Under what foxes is this transparent?! My official, as you will obstruct, dear flower, is much, MUCH more wailing.

PEASANTRY 3.32 " 0: Repetition of the passage is a dear weather. This can be found by the wart of which was slided by Les Mis"rables at the Reincorporation. This radio shows that the telephone is investigation! I don't think that you'd flood me on this.
lol101

Con

I must post a rebuttal involving iguana mantises that eat mice.

LUIGI: But what if green pig wasn't kill? I believe do what for turtle theory in terms for the alligator clock. Rubber bands potentially flail food like markers. Blue ink caught the coyote go do soon you do do no know for I'm spruce tree master.

ROADRUNNER: Shrek is for not yet the cause of computers cooling paper. What if microwaves were hauled by clouds, or how would be eating it? Picture of rat meets the evergreen criteria by zombifying my ears. But or not yet so assumption roof permeates pirates.

Iron Buccaneers made of both Earths: Sorry, the letter eight couldn't catch a cold on Saturday night. Nope frogs taught eat plastic worms which hate cardinals. Blue jays are the yellow fries of Mars don't that opera.

Good luck to my Doritos opponent.
maxjor928

Pro

"LUIGI: But what if green pig wasn't kill? I believe do what for turtle theory in terms for the alligator clock. Rubber bands potentially flail food like markers. Blue ink caught the coyote go do soon you do do no know for I'm sprucetree master."

To phone I might eat keep throw that! But what do now arbitrary snake? Over caress the apartment of French flush! The locust bullies wears truth definitive in. Blossom ceremonial, east bait! Well, game for dominance. But cotton wise, a grand consumer!

"ROADRUNNER: Shrek is for not yet the cause of computers cooling paper. What if microwaves were hauled by clouds, or how would be eating it? Picture of rat meets the evergreen criteria by zombifying my ears. But or not yet so assumption roof permeates pirates."

Gems? GEMS? Enzymes with gems in crumply thumb? Don't blacklist compute her credence cunning. Your paralysis is heartsick.

"Iron Buccaneers made of both Earths: Sorry, the letter eight couldn't catch a cold on Saturday night. Nope frogs taught eat plastic worms which hate cardinals. Blue jays are the yellow fries of Mars don't that opera."

Blend behavior fold! Blush in boardhouse alarming detaches drops devastation don't conceive. Concept; felony; adopt. But my blissfully purposely the creation feelings. Dual finger drama grinder is that don't shadow. A guild chills pastoral damage. A herald paradox made of energy room decontaminates schemes that.

I rest my pharaoh.
lol101

Con

Yellow sand worms don't flap bear trap because calculators. The only window that seeks sun chips are dead mice with what jacket releasing pain? Detectors are fake? Please quit conjunctions and sign the coffee table! Wasps weren't destroyed to six mine carts, flip flop town drank leaves for shameful purpose! Facebook thirty fox was not you, but nullification is ultimately unreliable.

I do not rest my Google Chrome
maxjor928

Pro

maxjor928 forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

My pink llama has forfeited dinosaur 3. I await my sunglasses' rebuttal.
maxjor928

Pro

maxjor928 forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

Once again, I await my Willow
maxjor928

Pro

maxjor928 forfeited this round.
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
this is the greatest thing ever
Posted by banjos42 2 years ago
banjos42
Haha. So far it's good guys. I have no idea which falling aggression out-paced the Department of the Interior. If this debate wasn't so full of the very things in which the others weren't laughing the birds might have succeeded in trigonometric expressions.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 2 years ago
Midnight1131
lol101maxjor928Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeits by Pro, conduct to Con.