hazlepeace
Sitara

North Korea

hazlepeace

Pro

Kim Jong Un leader of North Korea needs a taste of his own medicine
Sitara

Con

What is the exist strategy? Is it for a just reason? Have all other options been tried? Is their an imminent threat to American interests? Have you heard of blowback? If the answer is no to any of these, war is not the option. We cannot continue to police the world. That will cause problems.
hazlepeace

Pro

First of i am British not american and I feel war is DEFINITELY not appropriate but a more reliable leader is. There are so many reasons why this man is out of control such as brainwashing his people. There has already been some talk of him having nuclear weapons ! This man poses a threat to anyone even his own people, they live in fear of doing the wrong thing like dropping and braking something for which they will be tortured for.
Sitara

Con

I completely agree, but no nation can police the world. If America or England went after every country that did horrible things, we would run out of resources. Each nation must care for itsself first or it will suffer greatly. As you probably know, the economy in many countries is suffering can either of our countries really afford this?
hazlepeace

Pro

I completely agree the USA and the UK cannot police all the countries but its like Syria, America is going over there to help because of the vile images of children that have been gassed. Do you believe we shouldn't help Syria? Because i wish my country was!! Sometimes we must make sacrifices , if people are being brainwashed and murdered for absolutely nothing there is definitely a flaw in everyone morals..
Sitara

Con

There are so many nations doing horrible things to people that we cannot maintain a strong economy and a strong national defense if we people the world. I also notice that you did not answer my set of questions. Why?
Posted by PatriotPerson 3 years ago
PatriotPerson
Sure, maybe he will after you learn how to properly write a sentence. Anyone in the right mind would've said,

"He's classy. Leave him alone, you jealous dick".

And watch your language. No need to curse.
Posted by midgemodge123 3 years ago
midgemodge123
hes class leave him alone you jelous dick
Posted by MysticEgg 3 years ago
MysticEgg
Clarify, and I might debate you.