lez
stargate

Not all Police are bad

stargate has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

lez

Con

Not all Police are bad, but one that I know is very vindictive, possessive, and a control freak, he deals in dodgy gear, and as visited me three times at my home, with threats of having my son put away if I try to see or speak to my grandchildren, he as assaulted my sister in law, and assaulted me, he laughs about it and asks what are you going to do as the Police will believe him being a Police man over me,

He as also been out to my sons girl friends house with intent and told her to warn my son that he was a dead man walking, its just a matter of time, he as threatened our family that he can make things very awkward for us if we try to even look at our grandchildren after 12 years of having our grandchildren every weekend, he as now brain washed them to stick the V's up to us whilst he laughs in the back ground, we have had our lives ripped apart by this police man he as even told me that if we try to report him, he will have is friends who are in the Police to victimise our family
I have a lot of the conversation on tape, emails that he as sent, out asking for dodgy gear, I have tried speaking to a solicitor for help, even the Jeremy Kyle show, they did not want to get involved because of the Police stigma

The Police commissioner I believe will only investigate internally and then we do not here the out come, he will then cause even more problems for our family

He is a bad one there is no doubt about it. from the Manchester Police Department
No one as got the balls to help ,
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
Sorry about the spam my laptop got messed up.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
This will be a piece if cake.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
This will be a piece if cake.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
I am taking the cops side here