BartMarlows
Whatsreallyright

Not all Psychopaths and Sociopaths are Killers

Whatsreallyright has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

BartMarlows

Pro

Not all Psychopaths and Sociopaths are Killers only the notorious and movie one's are, i'm not saying they are not Harmless, Well i'm stating they are not normal and don't care about the rules. Some Psychopaths dissemble you could be seeing one everyday or living right next door you never know.
Whatsreallyright

Con

I will say your wording is really really....different

here are some definitions

killer-a person, animal, or thing that kills
Psychopaths-a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
synonyms:madman, madwoman, maniac, lunatic, psychotic, sociopath; More
informal
an unstable and aggressive person.
sociopaths- a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience

Someone who lacks moral values or has violent behavior is dangerous to society and many of them DO eventually either harm or kill other people for anything such as enjoyment, sport, just cuz, money, advancement, or even food. And believe it or not many horror movies have a basis on a real killer (granted loose basis but basis none the less). And unlike some other killers they may not even see it as wrong or out of place.
BartMarlows

Pro

Please don't insult my intelligence here. I know the difference between Psychopaths and Sociopaths actually i Happen to be one, yes yes i know what your Thinking i'm Fibbing but i'm not. I was born a normal until something that changed my way of Thinking and the way i see Life, we psychopaths see the world as Instrumental and this happened between the ages of 14-15 that's usually when it develops and i was so bewildered on why this was happening, so i researched my Condition thinking i was Sick, i'll show you what i read-
http://www.mayoclinic.org...
http://www.smh.com.au...

Okay i hope you read both of those Links proving we just don't believe in Rules and we do whatever we want and we have so much Apathy and Boredom towards Life we need Constant Entertainment also what i Think is all Psychopaths are a Disgrace and i'm 85% Right because we Ruin people's Lives and cause havoc and no matter what happens to us we resume doing it, WE DON'T CARE, we also don't have Personalities so we Fake all kinds to get what we want or need, but never have i got close to killing someone; actually i have Killed animals but that's Different Correct??? Now of course we as a humans species get angry and want to hurt maybe kill someone, oh yeah i also have a a lot of vagary realities. Uh there are so many things that us Psychopaths do i can't remember and not really trying, so i'll move on to Sociopaths, my Stepfather happens to be one he is a Angry Hot-Head who is a Pessimist and he has threatened people before, they get edgy with him and sometimes he shows them he has a shotgun in his Car but he lives in the South where that's allowed. Perhaps us Psychopaths shouldn't be on Earth i guess i don't know really what ever happens to me happens, i do remember getting into an Argument with another guy who said all Psychopaths should be killed off but that's something else i don't want to get into. I'm Pretty sure that's enough Proof that we don't Kill i Hope i didn't scare ya oh wait i don't care hehe.
Whatsreallyright

Con

Well first off I apologize if it seemed as though I was trying to insult you I simply had a difficult time reading it. And you have expressed your argument in a much more intellectual way that is also more importantly easy to read.
I question whether or not you are what you say you are....im not calling you a fibber or liar but were you officially diagnosed or you just feel that way

I 100% agree with what you say and did enjoy the articles you shared. and wont argue it

BUT I LIKE WINNING. So I will argue the point of being a killer so i can win the debate though you have changed my mind in other ways. You admit to killing animals and are indeed either a psychopath or sociopath if not both. And the Desc. says that they are not all killers. It does not say that they are all murderers especially of human beings. So being a killer simply means taking life and having taken an animals life makes you technically a killer (not murderer) just in a less blockbuster kinda way.
BartMarlows

Pro

Haha i feel like you are no longer an Adversary but you are still Debating which is fine, what i meant was "Not all Psychopaths and Sociopaths are Killers" The debate title, the non-outrageous notorious psychopaths don't Kill humans but Kill animals which i don't understand i think animals are cooler and better than humans, but i do realize peasants kill,hunt animals to eat and make clothes. I'm now just remembering a notorious psychopath who didn't Kill humans and there was a Documentary made about him "Ed Gein" yeah i know there was a movie about him and he was also based off of the Texas chainsaw massarce Great movie anyway the Real story he didn't Kill humans and stored their Flesh in the Basement he was a Grave robber who dug the bodies up and shed their Skin obviously they are deceased so its not Murder and Ed wore their skin because it was his Fantasy which all psychopaths have Fantasies. So not all Psychopaths Kill other Humans.

https://www.youtube.com...
Whatsreallyright

Con

Ed Gien confessed to the murder of two local women. he was indeed a killer, and a really weird one at that. Which is why he is so notorious. And as I have said killing animals makes you technically a killer.
BartMarlows

Pro

So if your saying people who kill animals are Killers then i guess Farmers are Killers and should be arrested and made documentaries upon for the obligation to Kill animals to eat?????

https://nodogaboutit.wordpress.com...

If you have Relatives in a Rural area and you go Visit them and in order for you guys to Eat your Uncle or whomever instructs you to slaughter a Pig you won't do it because you don't want to be a Killer????? hmmm that sounds untrue.
Posted by Whatsreallyright 1 year ago
Whatsreallyright
you have to learn ti ignore the negative connotation from the world killer being a killer is simply the act of killing. and while it does have a negative connotation it itself is not a bad thing. it is simply fact that killing a pig makes you (by definition) a killer. it does neccisarily imply anything negative about the act.
Posted by Whatsreallyright 1 year ago
Whatsreallyright
Sorry i was unable to respond but for the sake of movement i will do it here

A killer is simply some one who has killed or taken life from something that was alive....so that makes them a killer....This is simply based on definition
Posted by Whatsreallyright 1 year ago
Whatsreallyright