KingKellars
sheridandebate

Nuclear power is the answer to Britain's energy crises

KingKellars

Pro

First round acceptance then its just a free style argument I look forward to a good debate with my opponent.
sheridandebate

Con

It's not the answer. Nuclear anything is so bad for the enviorment. Would you rather live or have power?
KingKellars

Pro

KingKellars forfeited this round.
sheridandebate

Con

Nuclear is BAD!!!
KingKellars

Pro

I apologise for not being able to first post my argument I put forward that Nuclear power is safer than everyone says, France takes 80% of its power needs through nuclear power and it has the lowest greenhouse emissions in Europe. Nuclear power is incredibly powerful and can produce all the power we need. I ask what alternative there is. Solar panels can't produce enough, same for wind turbines and they take up lots of room and lets be frank it will need private funding and those power sources don't have the profits that nuclear power has. Nuclear power stations will employ many people, and also aren't that much of a risk. The only reason a melt down can occur is natural disasters which the UK doesn't face, extremely save precautions are put in place to stop and in worst case reduce and sort of environmental damage. I feel that we haven't got a choice, its either the rising heating and electric bills, bad looking and weak renewable power sources or take a small gamble with nuclear power.
sheridandebate

Con

sheridandebate forfeited this round.