cheesedingo1
Ameriman

OBAMA V.S. MITT ROMNEY the Political Troll Debate

cheesedingo1

cheesedingo1

Pro

Hello, and welcome to Ameriman's first debate. This is a debate over who will win in a fight: Mitt Romney or Obama.

The TROLL part of this is:

If all of their good idea's came together in the form of raw POWER and was given to the candidates, who would win in a BOXING MATCH?

This will be political, but it will also be trolling as well.

First round is acceptance, 2nd is arguments, and 3rd round is attacks and conclusions.

MAY THE POLITICAL TROLL DEBATE BEGIN!!!!!

Ameriman

Con

I accept this debate.
cheesedingo1

Pro

Intoduction: Ok, let's get started. I, Cheesedingo, am saying that Obama would win in a boxing match if they both got power from the good and effective ideas that they have. To all the Voters, PLEASE, do NOT vote on the candidate that you already were going to vote for, but vote for who had better arguments in THIS DEBATE. Thank you. I will first say how Obama will have lots of RAW POWER from his good and effective ideas, and then say how Mitt Romney will be weaker because of his ineffectivity and poor ideas, and then say how the boxing match would turn out and what would happen.

Obama:
Obama seems like the underdog here. He is seen as an ineffective president who has done nothing in his 4-year term. But Obama has done lots. I will provide his 3 best points.

1) We were in serious trouble with the middle east. We had the middle east wanting to be at war with us at all costs. Obama stopped alot of it. He killed Osama Bin Laden,and stationed tons of troops in the middle east to reduce terrorist threats. It was way better than what we had. Bush had started the war with the middle east because of his thoughts that there were "weapons of mass destruction", when there were not. Obama patched it up, and while there is still trouble with the middle east, it is far better than what we had.

2) Obama has slowed down the recession. While it isn't all gone, Obama has helped it alot. He recieved a huge platter of debt and had to try to do something about it. He diverted us from being in a depression into a recession.

Economic Depression: In economics, a depression is a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies. It is a more severe downturn than a recession, which is seen by economists as part of a normal business cycle.

Recession:A period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

The word Temporary is key here. Obama has put us in a recession, meaning it will be back on track soon. How soon? I don't know. But soon. We are not in a depression, which is far worse than a recession.

3) President Obama is on the verge of passing universal health care. Obama is almost going to pass universal health care. If he does this, we will all benifet from this. Africans will be healthier, and lots of unecesessary deaths will stop.

Now, onto Mr. Romney.
I will explain how Mitt will lose because he is innefective.

1) He is a huge lier. Look at the first video. Rachel Maddow says it perfectly. He lies all the time. If he does it so flipantly while running for president, he will do so while he is president as well. He will lie to us, other countries, and put us in a worse state than what we had.

2) He has contridicted himself too many times.
The second video speaks for itself. He has contriadicted himself so many times. If he was president, what would stop him from doing it as a president?

Now, onto the fight.
http://images.clipartof.com...
The fight is about to start. Mitt is badmouthing Obama and saying how there is no chance that he will lose to Obama. Barack would throw in a lot of good punches with the middle east and Mitt will not block them well, becuase he tells everyone that he will block the hits, but he lies, like always. Barack gets hit a little because of the recession, but not much because he's helping, and Mitt will act like he's going to the left for a hit, but instead go's to the right. Then, Obama hits him with an uppercut from healthcare, and Romney is knocked out cold. Mitt gets back up after the declared knockout, and then says that it was staged or something and that if he tried he could have won.

That is all. I hand it over to the con.

http://www.laprogressive.com...

Ameriman

Con

Voters should VOTE tie in this debate.... due to complications with the contenders.
cheesedingo1

Pro

My opponent and I have both agreed to ask all the Voters to vote a TIE for this debate because of an unavoidable turn of events on my part. Thank you all.
Ameriman

Con

So, ya, vote tie. Lol.
Posted by RoyLatham 4 years ago
RoyLatham
I don't know about Romney and boxing, but Newt would just shoot the bastard.
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
thanks, bro. see ya in a couple weeks.
Posted by Ameriman 4 years ago
Ameriman
Kk.
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
Just post your argument only saying that voters should vote tie, and do it now so I can say that it should be a Tie in my final argument. When I come back, I'll just copy and paste my argument.
Posted by Ameriman 4 years ago
Ameriman
My bad. We'll do it when u get back.
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
No point. I'm leaving in 3 hours. sorry.
Posted by Ameriman 4 years ago
Ameriman
Sorry.

I didn't your comment until now.... Lol, I guess I will post ASAP
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
Can you please post your argument today? I am leaving for 2 weeks tommorow, and I want to do it before i leave. A forfeit would be bad.
Posted by Apollo.11 4 years ago
Apollo.11
I object to...."him" being referred to as "Mitt." His name is Willard or Mittens. He shall not be referred to as anything else.
Vote Placed by TheOrator 4 years ago
TheOrator
cheesedingo1AmerimanTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not going to vote for a tie because you didn't add that as a stipulation before you began the round. If anythign, the pro deserves a win in his ratio for taking the time.
Vote Placed by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
cheesedingo1AmerimanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Obama would knock da shit outta romney.
Vote Placed by 1Historygenius 4 years ago
1Historygenius
cheesedingo1AmerimanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Tie!