Sydney_123
Elijahhill97

Obama; OPEN YOUR EYES

Elijahhill97
Started: 4/30/2014 Category: Economics

Sydney_123

Con

Seriously?! cant you guys see what he's doing to our country?! I'm 16 and I can even see what he is doing to our country is wrong! Do you guys know that Osama is still alive and that they are getting information from him by torturing him? Did you know that 9/11 wasn't an accident? NO i bet not, all he is doing is telling you guys the stuff that is not so important but covering up all the important stuff. HE is giving OUR internet rights to a different country! is it just me or do you guys see big red flags going off?!?! Probably not because all you guys care about is the thought of him not what hes doing to our independent country. Obama care is a very bad thing because we already have a pretty lazy country and with Obama care people can be lazy THERE is jobs out there maybe not the ones that everyone wants but its still a job and with that job comes money and people are taking an advantage of what people are making and sitting on their couch probably eating potato chips so you know what you guys are believing in complete bulls**** just saying! So get your head out of your a** and wake up America
Elijahhill97

Pro

I hope you do understand that since Obama has been in office unemployment is at an all time low since Bush left office. We are currently at 6.7% (http://www.tradingeconomics.com...) when Bush left office in 2009 unemployement was already skyrocketing and since obama has been in office it has been consistinely dropping.

Do you have any proof we are torturing and holding Osama alive?

Also 9/11 occurred while Bush was in office so any attempt to hide or any attempt to say it was a conspiracy is on Bush and not Obama. Obama has had to deal with all of the aftermath Bush caused our country.

I too like to indulge myself in conspiracy theories, but attacking someone without hard proven facts isn't going to get you anywhere. Nor is it going to help you prove your claims correct.

To close I want to end with a question have you read the full 500 some pages on Obama care? do you know and understand all of its restrictions, requirements, or anything about it at all besides that it gives money to those who cannot get a job? Did you know that it does much, much, and much more than just that.

With that I would like to thank my opponent for offering this debate. Thank you.
Sydney_123

Con

Sydney_123 forfeited this round.
Elijahhill97

Pro

I will hold any further arguments till my opponent returns.
Sydney_123

Con

Sydney_123 forfeited this round.
Elijahhill97

Pro

Every single person I debate has continuously forfeited. If anyone wishes to actually have a debate with me message or invite me. I will hold any arguments till my opponent returns. Thank you.
Sydney_123

Con

Sydney_123 forfeited this round.
Elijahhill97

Pro

Another 7 points?
Sydney_123

Con

Sydney_123 forfeited this round.
Elijahhill97

Pro

Sorry to anyone who thought this was going to be a good debate.
Posted by Manny129 2 years ago
Manny129
Its pathetic when people say stuff and have no response back. They know they're wrong.
Posted by FiggyCal 2 years ago
FiggyCal
Wake up sheeple!
Posted by Dynasty2468 2 years ago
Dynasty2468
I've no idea what what's going on here...except for the fact that the Con hates Obama....
Posted by hollydoo97 2 years ago
hollydoo97
Both of you use opinions as your main points. However, the main baseline of this is really that Obamacare gives money to people who refuses to earn it. They have the choice of healthcare and such if they would deny themselves cellphones or cable television. Yet they do not. Perhaps BOTH of you can use more facts.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
Sydney_123Elijahhill97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a waste of Pro's time. Conduct for the forfeits. Arguments because Con didn't present any for Pro to rebut except for that list of bare assertions in the first round. What little Con provided for S&G was definitely lacking. Nobody sourced. Sorry you had to deal with this Pro. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.