Obama for president, not Romney!
Debate Rounds (3)
Kate.22 forfeited this round.
1)When Democrat Nancy Pelosi questioned the patriotism of Americans who honestly and intelligently opposed the tenets of Obama Care by calling them un-American, Obama was silent.
2)When Democrat Harry Reid insulted all Americans when he asserted that all Americans sightseeing in the nation's capital in the summer physically smell, Obama was silent.
3)When Rep. Steve Cohen likened Republican critics of Obamacare to the Nazis and their propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, Obama was silent.
4)When Americans expressed outrage and concern about the skyrocketing national debt and were called barbarians for having this legitimate opposing opinion, Obama was silent.
5) He inserted the United States armed forces into the Libyan civil war and into danger in violation of the war making powers given to Congress by the Constitution and in violation of the War Powers Act. While his war strategy may have been the right thing to do, his disdain for the rule of law does not make the means justify the ends. If he had been doing his job, he would have had enough time to do the Libyan warfare action in the right, lawful manner.
6)The disastrous "Fast and Furious" DEA gun running operation that allowed thousands of military grade weapons to easily cross the U.S. border into Mexico and into the hands of Mexico's violent drug cartels is a gross violation of domestic laws and international treaties. As President, Obama was sworn to uphold the laws of this country which also includes enforcing the valid treaties we have with other countries. Allowing his Justice Department to haphazardly operate "Fast and Furious" is a clear violation of that responsibility.
7)President Obama signed off on the extensions of the Patriot Act, the worst legislation regarding the destruction of personal liberty and freedom and growing the Orwellian power of the Federal government. He did not even bother to try and staff a panel of people to review and control government abuses that might occur under the Patriot Act, a panel that is mandated by the law.
8) Cash For Clunkers - Failure
9) Cash For Caulkers - Failure
10) Cash For Appliances - Failure
11) Small Business Tax Incentives - Failure
12) HAMP Mortgage Relief Program - Failure
13)$800 Billion Economic Stimulus Program - Failure
14) Unnecessary Auto Company Bailouts Costing the Taxpayers Billions Of Dollars - Failure
15) Unnecessary Bank and Financial Institution Bailouts
16) Persistently high unemployment three years after Bush left office and three years into the Obama administration.
None of the above points are mine. These are all facts spread all over the internet. They echo the woes of a financially plagued nation.
Kate.22 forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by famer 4 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||4|
Reasons for voting decision: FF
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.