leojm
NFLMember

Obama is Gay

leojm

leojm

Pro

No profanity.
Don't take this personally.
Just have fun and good luck. :D
NFLMember

Con

I will accept. I feel this could be fun.
leojm

Pro

Yep, thanks for debating me. I will start with my first argument. Last year, Lively's Obama-is-gay campaign came out with the story that Obama had been married to a man before he met Michelle. According to Right Wing Watch, he drew his evidence from a video and article written by avid conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi.
Right Wing Watch reports that: "Jerome Corsi worked his way up the ranks in Republican circles by swiftboating John Kerry, pushing birther conspiracies with Sheriff Joe Arpaio and writing books such as Where"s The Birth Certificate and Where"s The Real Birth Certificate. Lately though, he has been peddling the conspiracy that Obama had a same-sex relationship with his Pakistani roommate, and was even married to him."
The Daily Kos reports that according to Corsi (see video above), Obama was married to his former Pakistani roommate Hassan Chandoo.
According to the Daily Kos, Corsi's evidence includes the fact that some of Obama's "early photos" show him wearing a ring on his left hand ring finger. To Corsi, this is evidence that he had a love affair with his Pakistani male roommate when he was a student at Occidental College in Los Angeles from 1979 to 1981.
Corsi's article published on WND, in collaboration with Kevin DuJan, another notorious Obama-is-gay theorist, claims that Obama was a prominent member of Chicago's homosexual community when he was an unknown Illinois state senator. He was so well known in the community that many who knew him them were shocked that he could keep his past secret while running for president.
According to WND, DuJan, founder and editor of the pro-Hillary Clinton website HillBuzz.org, claimed first-hand information from multiple sources that "Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene."
DuJan said: "If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories. Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys."
According to DuJan, "Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president... [Obama] is not heterosexual and he"s not bisexual. He"s homosexual."
He claimed that during Obama"s first presidential campaign, nobody was willing to talk openly about Obama's gay past after Donald Young, an openly gay choir director at Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ, was murdered in December 2007. Young was reportedly a close friend of Obama.
According to DuJan: "People did not want to talk openly about Obama being gay... anybody who would expose Obama worried they would be silenced if they dared to speak the truth about Obama"s gay life."
An investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who, according to WND, worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as an intelligence analyst, supported DuJan"s claims. He said: "It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator."
Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago.
According to WND, Madsen wrote: "President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago"s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.'
DuJan said that in the future, "all of this is going to be as public knowledge as JFK"s affair with Marilyn Monroe and the other women he cavorted with while married to Jackie..."
The Daily Kos reports that meanwhile, Lively is embroiled in a fight against charges of "crimes against humanity." He was sued by a Ugandan gay rights group that alleges that from 2002, he conspired with Uganda's religious and political leaders to incite anti-gay feelings among Ugandans. Lively's activities, according to the lawsuit, provoked persecution, arrest, torture and murder of gays in Uganda.
NFLMember

Con

NFLMember forfeited this round.
leojm

Pro

very well! please EVERYBODY WHO VOTES MAKE THIS A TIE!!!
NFLMember

Con

NFLMember forfeited this round.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
ikr. He defends gay rights, but I'm not saying he is gay, it's just the firs subject to debate that came to my head. Plus this debate wasn't supposed to be debated.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
loll
Posted by Takwa 3 years ago
Takwa
what a big deal?!!!!
whether gay or not
is he going to defend gay rights...lol
this is shameful
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
wow, GeekiTheGreat, what do you have against me? Why are you voting by your opinion, this is wrong.

Oh yeah, so your saying that I can win a debate if I said this. "I will accept. I feel this could be fun."
This would be so easy to win the debates. Wow I would win every debate. My point is it's wrong. If you vote on your opinions and views you shouldn't be allowed to vote. I don't care about your opinions. I only care that when you vote you vote the right way, or I will report you. You are not voting fairly.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
well, GeekiTheGreat I understand, I accidentally made two of these debates, because the first one i made my computer shut down and i didn't know if it saved it so i made another one. (not knowing i already made it. Then I realize i did and i was about to go and delete it but my opponent accepted so i had no choice but to debate. I do agree with you that Obama is not gay. It's just I wanted a subject to debate and i couldn't come up with anything. So yeah.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
If my opponent didn't forfeit, On the last round i would have put the rest of my argument. Please If anything bomb this debate. It's not worth voting for. It wouldn't be fair to my opponent.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
The Daily Kos reports that meanwhile, Lively is embroiled in a fight against charges of "crimes against humanity." He was sued by a Ugandan gay rights group that alleges that from 2002, he conspired with Uganda's religious and political leaders to incite anti-gay feelings among Ugandans. Lively's activities, according to the lawsuit, provoked persecution, arrest, torture and murder of gays in Uganda."
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
According to WND, Madsen wrote: "President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago"s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.' and cont...
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
"http://www.digitaljournal.com...; Cite I used for this paragraph.

" Last year, Lively's Obama-is-gay campaign came out with the story that Obama had been married to a man before he met Michelle. According to Right Wing Watch, he drew his evidence from a video and article written by avid conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi.
to be con..
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
I.m Sorry, That my friend forfeited, please make this a tie, i hate to see my friends loose. so please vote for both of us or don't vote at all so it would be a tie.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
leojmNFLMemberTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Pennington 3 years ago
Pennington
leojmNFLMemberTied
Reasons for voting decision: I can respectfully admire Pros desire for a tie but it is unnecessary. Con accepted the debate with full knowledge of its requirements and failed to comply. Therefore as a voter I hold the right to vote which ever way I like. Therefore, Pro has shown the desire to debate and produced a argument and Con accepted and failed to post and therefore not allowing others who may have wanted this debate to not be able to debate this topic. Con should lose because did not respect his opponent or their want to debate, making this debate pointless. I will give conduct to Pro and arguments and tie all other votes.
Vote Placed by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
leojmNFLMemberTied
Reasons for voting decision: Please stop using gay as an insult. We know for a fact that obama is not gay so do not say he is. It is very offensive.