xx929
1harderthanyouthink

Obama is Worse than George Bush

1harderthanyouthink

xx929

Pro

Obama is evil because he pulled the trops out of the evil Iraq and Afghanistan. Howver, Bush invaded the terrorists, so he must be a lot better.

Obama created the evil Obamacare: now taxes on the poor have been increased greatly.

Also, Bush cut the taxes on the rihc, whereas Obama has broght them to an all-time high.

Obama is a Muslim, so he must be with Osama. There's a reason we of the Tea Party Patriots call him "Barack HUSSEIN OSAMA."

Vote PRO or you're a fascist communist terrorist.
1harderthanyouthink

Con

I do not think you are posting an actual argument. They're feeble and unbelievable.

Are you getting your sources from FOX News? Iraq and Afghanistan did not have anything to do with 9/11, nor were they terrorists at birth. You are fed by lies FOX states every day. I should let you know that you are watching conservative propaganda.

Obamacare is not evil: unless you have Sarah Palin's mind and you think they have death panels. You should be happier it's easier for people to get healthcare.

And actually, we are at an all-time LOW in taxes. This again, is a conservative propaganda "fact."

And you cannot prove Osama is a Muslim terrorist because his father is Kenyan and his middle name is "Hussein," and his last name is a letter different from "Osama." I don't think he's with Osama either: did you know he's dead? Or do you think Obama made it up because someone that was on FOX suggested it?

I don't know what your arguments have to do anything with George Bush. I'll give an argument against him: he attacked several countries over WMDs that don't exist, and the Bush's have a pretty sketchy connection to the Bin Laden family through through their oil companies, and George H. W. Bush even took a picture with a Bin Laden a day before 9/11: don't believe it(?): [1]. The wars also cost us over $5 trillion [2].

You have no sources, and you have a bunch of Tea Party concpiracies in your arguments.

[1] http://www.globalresearch.ca...
[2] http://www.businessinsider.com...
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
Is Pro trolling?
Posted by Complicated-Character 3 years ago
Complicated-Character
xx929, I agree more or less, but as horrifying as our situation is, you need to calm down. If I were blinded by Liberalism, I'd find it very hard to consider anything you said. You might actually be right, but we don't know, because you didn't give real examples. Just trying to help the cause, my friend. Bush was bad, no doubt about it, but Obama is here NOW, therefore we must deal with him NOW. In a perfect world, we'll hold them both accountable one day.
Complicated-Character
Vote Placed by Finalfan 3 years ago
Finalfan
xx9291harderthanyouthinkTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Ada Boy" pro!
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
xx9291harderthanyouthinkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had stronger arguments, and sources.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
xx9291harderthanyouthinkTied
Reasons for voting decision: i think pro may be an idiot.....