Purushadasa
AppleAddict439

Obama is a Believer in atheist Dogma -- Not a Muslim

Purushadasa has forfeited round #3.

Purushadasa

Pro

Muslims are against abortion. Obamas & Clintons are in favor of abortion.

Muslim women are required by their religion to cover their heads. Obamas & Clintons do not cover their heads.

Muslims are required by their religion to be against homosexuality. Barack and Michelle Obama are a gay couple, one of which is a transsexual.

Muslims are forbidden by their religion to eat pigs. Obamas & Clintons eat pigs.

Muslims are required by their religion to pray five times a day. Obamas & Clintons do not pray five times a day.

Muslims are required by their religion to abstain from drinking alcohol. Obamas & Clintons drink alcohol.

Muslim men are required by their religion to wear beards. Obamas & Clintons do not wear beards.

Muslims are political conservatives. Obamas & Clintons are political liberals:

Obamas & Clintons are believers in atheist Dogma, not Muslims.
AppleAddict439

Con

Okay first of all: what is the debate even about? Muslims are the spawn of devil and we should join right-wing white supremacist groups?
I have to put my foot down and say NO. This argument has no evidence, links or facts to back it up. Even after the majority of at home terrorist attacks are carried out by extremist whites, you still say it's somehow "their fault" and point the finger at the racial or religious group of your choice. whether it be "Atheist dogma" or Muslims, you somehow act like the schoolyard bully of debate.org and back up political right wing extremism.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a neo-nazi either, taking into the fact that you are blaming, common everyday problems on one racial minority who on the whole is mostly innocent people just trying to live their lives. Just like Hitler did.

Your whole argument on a whole is biasing and stereotypical a whole religion, with no facts and no real "proof" to back it up. All in all, if anything, your entire argument is just internet bullying with no purpose whatsoever except to follow the lies of Fox News, Make people feel angry or hurt, or just confuse and meddle with people's understanding of the Muslim religion.

Of course you will probably back yourself up with some more biased, unfactual, "evidence."

Purshada, a good debater should be able to debate on BOTH SIDES. However, all you seem to debate about is what you "specialize" in: right-wing neo-Nazi Bull$hit.
Purushadasa

Pro

Thank you all for so many kind and intelligent posts.

My engagement on this site was intended, from the beginning, to be a nothing more than a temporary experiment.

I didn't know specifically when it was going to end, until this evening: My girlfriend, Bhaktin Caroline, said something to me that inspired me to make tonight the end of the experiment.

Bhaktin Caroline matters much, much more than this website.

If you are still feeling overly attached after I leave, I apologize, but I will still be leaving nonetheless: I won't be engaging in any further debates, arguments, or conversations on this site, and nor will I be reading any further posts uploaded by its kind and intelligent members -- starting now.

You can argue amongst yourselves, from now on.

Good-bye! =)
AppleAddict439

Con

Dear Purushadasa,

I am sorry for the accusations of yesterday. I hope they did not convince you to leave the site. Debate.org is a welcoming community of people to orderly debate amongst themselves in courteous manner. I hope you read this. Though I may disagree with you, my previous actions were inexcusable and I hope you and debate.org will forgive me.

Thank you for your time and patience and please acknowledge that I am sorry for my actions.

-AppleAddict439
Posted by canis 8 months ago
canis
There is only atheism if you think about it. You do not have to "believe" anything. What is not atheism you can only find in books..Books are books and nothing else..
Posted by BrettBoelkens 8 months ago
BrettBoelkens
Yay, we aren't unintelligent two legged animals now!
Posted by Purushadasa 8 months ago
Purushadasa

Good-bye! =)
Posted by Caden335 8 months ago
Caden335
I coached your opponent. Remember me? Your opponent in the 'Every human(including you) is obsessed with god'
Posted by Caden335 8 months ago
Caden335
Posted by Caden335 8 months ago
Caden335
Posted by Caden335 8 months ago
Caden335
I coached the Con side. Remember me Purushadasa? Your opponent is the 'Every human(including you) is obsessed with god'
Posted by Caden335 8 months ago
Caden335
Posted by NDECD1441 8 months ago
NDECD1441
Correction -- 3 debates
Posted by NDECD1441 8 months ago
NDECD1441
Puru, congratulations, you have now overtaken Masterful as the most controversial debater on DDO with 2 debates made about you withing your first week. Keep up the work....