speedofart
Anakin

Obama is a member of the Illuminati

speedofart

speedofart

Pro

Barrack Obama, though he may or may not have won the 2008 presidential election without their help, has been influenced by the Illuminati to a point such that one is unable to distinguish between him and the Anti-Christ. He has been a member of the Illuminati since at least 2010, and the influence by this organization on the President of the United States has been palpable.

Before the debate begins, I would like to define the word "Illuminati"
The Illuminati is a 6,000 member organization, comprised of Earth's elite. Their goal is to implement a New World Order, which would be destructive for the human race. The following link adequately defines the "Illuminati"
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I will be taking pro, meaning that I will be arguing that Obama is part of the Illuminati, and that its influence on him has been significant.

Your role as con is to prove that Obama is not a member of the Illuminati. This can be done in two ways. You can choose to either argue that the Illuminati does not exist, and therefore, Obama cannot be a member. Or, that the Illuminati exists, just that Barrack Obama is not a member. Alternatively, you can argue that the Illuminati exists, and that Obama is a member, but that its influence on him has been negligible.

I wish you luck!
Anakin

Con

I will gladly except this debate. We both should have the burden to show evidence for the points you stated in round 1 since proving something like this will be close to impossible. I will not present an argument in round 1 to keep an even amount of debatable rounds. Good luck
speedofart

Pro

I will be providing evidence, we should have to provide evidence. This is a matter of the greatest importance, and should not be seen as "silly" in the eyes of my opponent.

Otherwise, my points have been made already in my first response. If I needed to say more, I would have done so in my initial post.
Anakin

Con

Anakin forfeited this round.
speedofart

Pro

speedofart forfeited this round.
Anakin

Con

Anakin forfeited this round.
Posted by Anakin 2 years ago
Anakin
Warren I will definitely have an argument
Posted by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
There is no way to know this for sure unless you are also a member of the illuminati. I therefore have no opinion.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
illuminati=light now, I am my eyes, my eyes are matter, so I am the light I see, I am..
Posted by warren42 2 years ago
warren42
It is fairly obvious that this is true. I doubt anyone will accept the debate as CON has no possible argument.
Vote Placed by AbandonedSpring 2 years ago
AbandonedSpring
speedofartAnakinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited one less time. I liked how cons argument was structured, however that is irrelevant.
Vote Placed by warren42 2 years ago
warren42
speedofartAnakinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was the only one to make arguments since con forfeited.