Obama is better than romney and maybe better than this site

Obama does not hate America and he is not an athiest. He is a red-blooded Christain who has done more to improve the rights of domestic classes than many other presidents. Bush left the country in debt and overstretched in two overseas wars. Obama ended the Iraq war in less than 3 years and has reduced military presence in Afghanistan. He has developed rights for gay and lesbian Americans as well as creating a policy to ensure that the poor have a chance and quality life and the rich actually have to pay their fair share. For too long presidents have forgotten domestic policy in favour of protecting the rights of people at home. Obama is not perfect, but he is a strong and powerful leader who commands respect from both our allies and our enemies America was a mockery under the Bush administration and Obama is the antidote in ensuring that America gets the respect it deserves as the worlds greatest country. Only a traitor to the USA would call him a bad president, Obama has made our country strong again.

There isn't really much that I can say about this. I'm just 14 years old and I don't understand much about politics, but can't you just give the guy a break? It isn't easy leading a country and trying to solve every single problem that comes up. He's doing his best to help us so he has my respect.

Obama doesn't care about all Americans. He only cares about making sure the poor people are able to get food, homes, etc. He wants the people who do work hard to pay for the people who don't work hard. He also made promises and broke them, He betrayed the American people.

Your kidding right? Republicans re greeedy mitt romney lies and stuff and is racist he only supports the rich. You dont like giving to the needy.

I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims, labor unions, women who want the right to make choices concerning their bodies, you hate em all.

You like war. You like torture. You like Jesus. I don't know how in the hell any of that is compatible, but no one ever accused you haters of being over-committed to ideological consistency. You like people who look like you or at least hate most of the things that you hate. You hate everything else.

Now, I know you profess to love our country and the founding fathers (unless you are reminded that they believed in the separation of church and state), but I need to remind you that America is NOT what Fox News says it is. America is a melting pot, it always has been. We are a multi-cultural amalgamation of all kinds of people, and yet you still demonize everyone who is not a rich, white, heterosexual christian male or his submissive and obedient wife.

You hate liberals, moderates, hell, anyone who disagrees with Conservative dogma as espoused by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. You hate em.

Now that you have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at President Obama and it still hasn't worked you are panicking. Obama's approval ratings are still near 50% despite your best efforts to undermine the economy and America's recovery at every step you can. You tried to hold the American economy hostage to force America into default on its' debts, debts that YOU rang up under Bush, so you could blame it on Obama and it failed. You've used the filibuster more than any other Congress ever, going so far as to vote against providing health care access to 9/11 first responders. You remember 9/11, don't you, it's that thing you used to lie us into a war in Iraq, and then when Obama killed Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq you told people that he hates America and wants the troops to fail. You monsters.

I think you hate gays, Obama, black people, poor people, all of us, women, atheists and agnostics, Latinos, Muslims, Liberals, all of us, I think you hate every one who isn't exactly like you, and I think you hate us more than you love your country.

I think you hate gay soldiers more than you want America to win its wars.

Republicans can NOT win on the issues. They've got NOTHING. All they have is a divide and conquer class war that pits ignorant racist and bigoted people against the rest of us in a meaningless battle of wedge issues and the already proven to fail George W. Bush agenda again of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, privatization and war profiteering and nothing else, so all they can do is blame black people, gays the government, anybody and everyone else for their own failings. The party of personal responsibility,

I never said any of that, so stop putting words in my mouth. Now back to the topic- Obama doesn't know how to run a country. And like I said before, the only people he cares about are the people who don't work hard. He wants the people who do work hard to pay for the lazy people! He needs to stop worrying about other countries, and start worrying about ours. Our country has been falling apart since Obama has been president.

He has made plans to stop the war in iraq and has sent gaurds to kill osama bin laden. If you think he is not responding to the country deal with it. It aint easy to be president. There is alot of paper work you cannot just ask for something and espect it in a day. Also Mitt Romney would not even do the things he said he would today. Atleast people have a right to have a shelter. If you were poor and homeless I bet you Obama would come care to you. And replubicans go ahead and vote because I dont care what you say about me just because your republican. Go ahead replublican party because right now your making yourself look stupid. Is it that hard to give to a homeless man? Mitt Romney has also lied, Mitt Romney would only support the rich not the needy and our country is wealthy, we have lots of food, we have many artilliaries. We also have a democracy government.

Do you hate Gay marridge?

Do you hate poor?

Do you like war?

conservative_logic forfeited this round.
Posted by NarutoUzamaki 2 years ago
Why keep this a tie?
Posted by Cheetah 2 years ago
@legodude your points are fine, but they are still far from adequacy. You should include one or two sources so that we know you're not making numbers or facts up (The voters are your audience, think as if you are TEACHING them and be didactic). Also, I've not seen an arrogant debater win before. In the future, please avoid derogatory remarks and stick to sober analysis.
Posted by Cheetah 2 years ago
@Kc1999 Thanks!
Posted by thesupporter 2 years ago
What de f*** did I just read! Uh I am speechless
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
To translate what Cheetah said: Pro should not attack Con and attack her points rather. When you say "I think you hate gay soldiers", that is considered Ad Hominem and you could be graded down for it during the voting status.
Posted by Cheetah 2 years ago
Ad hominem....ingoratio hominem *scroll scroll* oh look, more ad hominem...kettle logic...even more ad hominem...*sigh*
Posted by legodude1234 2 years ago
Your all disrespecting me because you are republicans at least democrats don't always act like the greedy but loves to give
Posted by legodude1234 2 years ago
No wonder Obama won because republicans have no one else to vote for beside a republican themselves but does not take the time to think of the ones who need and they love to make things up.
Posted by legodude1234 2 years ago
@saxmen please your just saying stuff because you must be republic
Posted by saxman 2 years ago
I hope that legodud was trolling. Because if he isnt, he is an idiot. Yes, i love jesus. No i do not hate black people. No i do not hate gay people. No i do not like wor or torture. Yes i like diversity. And no, i am not bigotted like legoman. He is purely disrespectful and is the epitomy of why america is having troubles
Vote Placed by Defro 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was out of hand, being very offensive and putting words in Con's mouth. But he did make more points than Con.