blue_charles
jdog2016

Obama is either not a Muslim, or a very bad Muslim.

blue_charles

blue_charles

Pro

The debate will precede as follows, the first round will be acceptation and brief statement of views on topic. (1-3 sentences) The second round is where both sides will put up their main argument (at least 2 paragraphs) You may not rebut what your opponent said in rounds 1 and 2 during the second round. Round 3 will be the rebuttals and closing arguments. Swearing is not allowed. Sources must be cited. Best of luck to my opponent.

*********
I believe that Obama is not a Muslim. The very idea is silly, and I don't think there is a shred of proof to support these theories.
jdog2016

Con

It's quite obvious that Obama is a muslum.

http://www.bimmerboost.com...
blue_charles

Pro

Thank you to Pro for accepting this debate. In this round, I will show how Obama fails to participate in all of the 5 Pillars of Islam, and therefore can't be a Muslim, or is a very bad one. I'm sorry if I insult anyone of this faith. I don't know much about it, so most of this is new information to me.

Shahada

This is a phrase said before prayer, a declaration of faith and trust in God. It translates to "I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except God and Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger." Obama has never been heard or seen reciting this phrase in English or Arabic.

Salat

Salat is the Muslim practice of facing Mecca, and praying five times each day. Once at dawn, noon, mid-day, sunset, and night-fall. Generally, prayers last from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.

Since Obama is almost constantly watched by the Secret Service and other government agencies, it would be next to impossible for him to get away for that much time five times each day, every day. Not to mention, there is no evidence that Obama has every tried to slip away for extended amounts of time. It is also required that Muslims wash themselves before prayer, in a process called wudu. That adds about 10 minutes to the amount of time Obama would need to get away from people.

Zakat

This is a practice of giving money. Muslims, when they can, give at least 2.5% of their earnings to the poor. In 2010, Obama gave 14.2% of his income to charity. In the two most recent years, there are too many websites saying too many different things, so I can't give a figure that is definite.

There are five principles that should be followed when giving the zakāt:
  1. The giver must declare to God his intention to give the zakāt.
  2. The zakāt must be paid on the day that it is due.
  3. After the offering, the payer must not exaggerate on spending his money more than usual means.
  4. Payment must be in kind. This means if one is wealthy then he or she needs to pay 2.5% of their income. If a person does not have much money, then they should compensate for it in different ways, such as good deeds and good behavior toward others.
  5. The zakāt must be distributed in the community from which it was taken.
Obama also fails to follow this holy process when giving to charity.

Sawm

This is a kind of religious fasting, or not eating food for long periods of time to show your devotion to your faith. In the month of Ramadan, it is an obligatory act to fast from dawn to dusk in order to show your faith and seek nearness to God. Ramadan in 2012 lasted from July 20th to August 18th. Obama held at least one White House dinner within this time frame, where believe it or not, he ate food.

Hajj

This is a the pilgrimage to Mecca that all Muslims, if they have the resources to, are required to take sometime in their lifespan. Obama, although he still has time to, has not taken this pilgrimage nor has he ever been to Mecca. Even if he attempted it, we're talking about him disappearing for days, if not weeks. He would never be able to cover that up.

Sources: http://www.islamicity.com...
http://money.cnn.com...
http://muslimvoices.org...
http://www.whitehouse.gov...
http://www.when-is.com...
jdog2016

Con

I do not actually believe that Obama is a Muslim, however I will argue for the sake of arguments, because everyone knows I'm a huge whore for attention.

1. Shahada

"This is a phrase said before prayer, a declaration of faith and trust in God. It translates to "I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except God and Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger." Obama has never been heard or seen reciting this phrase in English or Arabic."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see ladies and gentlemen, Obama has been seen reciting this phrase. Not in English, or Arabic, but in Pig Latin.

"I was shocked last February, as I witnessed Obama clearly say "Iay earbay itnessway hattay heretay siay onenay orthyway foay orshipway xcepteay odgay ndaay uhammadMay siay ishay ervantsay ndaay essengermay." He was clearly reciting the Shahada. There is no doubt in my mind."

--JustStein B. Bear (The Great Philosopher)

2. Salat

"Since Obama is almost constantly watched by the Secret Service and other government agencies, it would be next to impossible for him to get away for that much time five times each day, every day. Not to mention, there is no evidence that Obama has every tried to slip away for extended amounts of time. It is also required that Muslims wash themselves before prayer, in a process called wudu. That adds about 10 minutes to the amount of time Obama would need to get away from people."

From the White House, Mecca is Southeast. Obama is a very busy man, and therefore does indeed not have time to slip away and pray to Mecca like the Ala loving bastard that he is. However, he has improvised, and found a way that he is still able to pray to Mecca. Obama is frequently sighted with his eyes closed. And his eyes are only closed when he is facing Southeast. Also, people have sighted him mumbling to himself during these times as well.

3. Zakat

Look at Video
'nuff said.

4. Sawm

"This is a kind of religious fasting, or not eating food for long periods of time to show your devotion to your faith. In the month of Ramadan, it is an obligatory act to fast from dawn to dusk in order to show your faith and seek nearness to God. Ramadan in 2012 lasted from July 20th to August 18th. Obama held at least one White House dinner within this time frame, where believe it or not, he ate food."

First off, WYF does 'where believe it or not' mean?

Next, I have a simple, but powerful rebuttal. The food Obama ate was not food. It was fake food made out of edible paper.

5. Hajj

Actually, Obama already has taken the pilgrimage. And seeing as you think he has not taken it yet, he did a damn good job of covering it up.

Obama told every one he was going to Wallmart to get groceries for a few weeks, but in reality, he went to Mecca. No one suspected.

Randomn Sights: (Very Important)
http://bit.ly...
http://bit.ly...
http://bit.ly...
http://bit.ly...

blue_charles

Pro

Before I start my counterarguments, I'd like to address some mistakes Con made when he posted his second round. First off, Pro failed to follow one of the more important rules stated, which was, "You may not rebut what your opponent said in rounds 1 and 2 during the second round." His entire second round was made of rebuttals. Secondly, Pro failed to cite his sources at the end of his post. None of the websites he posted were related to this debate. Thirdly, in Pro's fifth point, he swore. It was stated in the rules that swearing isn't allowed. Although Pro's second round was hilarious, he failed to follow the rules lain out for him.

Shahada

Since your rebuttal here isn't cited, I can discount this information as biased or simply untrue.

Salat

On top of being very busy, Obama is also a very stressed man. He often just needs to rest and think aloud for a moment. Plus, it isn't known what Obama is mumbling to himself during these times. It could be foreign policy, tax codes, etc.

Zakat

I'm not sure how this video expands your argument for Obama following Zakat. If you could, please explain further in your 3rd round.

Sawm

Sorry about my grammar there. What I meant to say here was, "where, believe it or not, he ate food."

The food Obama ate was not food. It was fake food made out of edible paper.

The definition of food is: a material consisting essentially of protein, carbohydrate, and fat used in the body of an organism to sustain growth, repair, and vital processes and to furnish energy.
Edible paper, in most cases, is made with rice or something similar. Rice is food. Therefore, edible paper is food, and that makes it so Obama did eat food during the 2012 Ramadan.

Hajj

I have no words for how illogical that is. Spock would be disappointed.

Sources: http://www.wisegeek.com...
http://www.merriam-webster.com...
jdog2016

Con

Oh ya dude. So sorry about the rebuting in round 2 thing. Here is a video to calm your mind!

I want to show you about my bad asz ancestor, and then......ya.

Harald Wartooth was a gigantic fvcking Viking Berserker King who, in addition to running into battle completely unarmored and having spears and axes and other bullsh!t bounce off his fvcking skin like his ridiculously-calloused, potentially-cyborged-out hide was constructed out of the titanium plating hand-shredded off the chassis of planet-vaporizing robots, was famous for being one of the first motherfvckers to ever unite all the frozen lands of Scandinavia under the banner of Viking Badazsitude, conquering armies from England to Finland with tactics he'd been taught from the Norse Gods themselves, charging head-long into battle during the Viking version of the Battle of Troy despite the notable setback that he was like so fvcking old he couldn't see past his epic white beard, and then having his skull gloriously clubbed into explosive shards by Odin while he was standing in a pile of human corpses he'd created with a pair of swords and his own furious death stare.

The Viking equivalent of King Arthur or Tupac Shakur, Harald Wartooth is one of these dudes we like to call "semi-legendary kings", which is a fancy, pseudo-academic way for smartypants tightwads to say, "This dude was almost certainly a real person at one time in history but sh!t got out of control over the last couple years and now we're pretty sure he didn't actually lop off heads with liquid metal blade arms, transform into Bear Mode at will, hang out with a dude who could transform men into frogs, or project his life essence into the Astral Plane and transfer his existence into hologram form", without sounding like a psychotic dumbazs. We are like 90% sure Harald Wartooth was a real person, and if he wasn't, he was at least based on a real guy, because he's mentioned in a couple different places from a couple different Nordic civilizations. We know he lived around the 8th century, probably in the early 700s AD. We know he united the Viking Kingdoms. And we know he KICKED THE FVCKING SH!T OUT OF EVERYONE, because even 1,300 years after the WARTOOTHPOCALYPSE went down we have the bones and wreckage to prove it. Most historians just aren't exactly convinced that he communicated directly with the Norse God Odin, or that he lived to be 150 years old, or that he allowed himself to die simply because he was really fvcking old and wanted to go to Valhalla rather than die a coward's death alone in his bed like a chump.

According to the tale of notable 13th-century Viking historian Saxo Grammaticus (the guy responsible for writing the original version of Hamlet that Bill Shakespeare re-made into a play a few centuries later), Harald Wartooth first came into prominence when his grandfather, a Viking explorer/pillager/badazs/nobleman/maniac named Ivar the Wide-Grasping, accidentally killed himself while trying to fight a mythical sea monster that, by definition, could only be killed by the Norse God Thor. Ivar, who I'm pretty sure gets his wide-grasping epithet because he was literally able to grope TWO BOOBS AT THE SAME TIME, was like some super-old baztard who got into a Walter Matheau – Jack Lemmon-caliber argument with some other old geezer over something asinine like how to interpret a weird dream, and the way they decided to resolve the conflict was by jumping off a pier into the freezing-fvcking-cold North Sea and engaging in hand-to-hand combat with the Midgard Serpent, a sea monster so intensely tremendor that it's body circled the entire earth, and a fearsome beast with fangs the size of skyscrapers that were poisonous enough to kill the Gods Themselves. Ivar and his buddy both drowned like dumbsh!ts almost immediately, so 15-year-old Harald, the only surviving male from his family (and a member of the royalty both through Ivar and because his mom was a princess or some bullsh!t), walked into Denmark and told everyone he was in charge now so you n00b chumps better start getting used to the idea. The assembled Viking beards saw this teenage punk coming in and were all like, "Yeah OK cool story bro that sounds great but how about rather than pay tribute to your dumb azs we SHOVE AN AXEHANDLE UP YOUR URETHRA AND BEAT YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH BY SWINGING YOUR IMPALED-PEN!SED CORPSE AROUND LIKE A MEAT SLEDGEHAMMER INSTEAD??!?!?!?!11111"

Harald Wartooth, who at this point was just going by Harald, stood there, his expression unchanging. He nodded understandingly, did a couple surreptitious finger-stretching exercises, calmly looked around at everyone before him, and casually unsheathed the Danish two-handed longaxe from the holster that slung it across his back.

Then he DESTROYED THEM ALL UTTERLY.

Fvck yes!

Parasailing through Northern Europe on a fire-nado of human carnage and tempered-steel implements of , the unstoppable Viking warlord conquered every territory in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, crushed armies and cut huge swaths of territory out for himself in Northern Germany and Eastern England, installed his own kinsmen as jarls of the devastated territories, and forced everyone he'd subjugated to pay tribute to him so that they never, ever forgot who had the biggest nuts@ck in the North Sea. They agreed.

Harald was famous for being a hardcore Berserker, meaning that he became so psychotically pissed and filled with the furious rage of Odin's killbonerrific spirit that he transcended anything mortal humans should be capable of and became an unflinching, unstoppable murder machine capable of grinding entire battalions of enemy warriors into mulch with a frenzy of blood-soaked deathstrokes. A young, impetuous, hardcore fighter, Harald always led his armies personally, screaming into battle like a madman and refusing to wear armor of any kind because he claimed Odin Himself would blind his foes and blunt their spears against him. When he was in full-on PCP Berserker Beast Mode, mostly naked and slathered in human blood and cream cheese, Harald was allegedly immune to fire and steel, incapable of feeling pain, and utterly unstoppable in combat. He wielded heavy oak clubs most of the time because he was notorious for hitting his enemies so hard that he would break his sword, once gave proof of his bravery by allowing the enemy to stab him with spears just to prove he could take it, and got his nickname, "Wartooth", supposedly from losing two teeth to an enemy sword and then having two brand new teeth SPONTANEOUSLY FVCKING GROW TO REPLACE THEM. I envision this going down in slow-motion with a super-extreme-close-up as he grows huge fangs to replace his busted teeth while a flaming 80s guitar solo wails in the background and the sound effect of a wolf howling at the moon blows the speakers on your TV into screaming shards of superheated shrapnel that embed themselves into your shitty couch and CATCH YOUR FVCKING APARTMENT ON FVCKING FIRE BECAUSE HE'S HARALD FVCKING WARTOOTH NOW B!TCHES!!!

So right about mow, you may be thinking WTF did he just post that?
Why are rubber duckies yellow, when real ducks are green and brown? It's fvcking stupid.

And with that, I would like to conclude my argument as to why Obama is a Musilum.

Posted by fazilkhan123 3 years ago
fazilkhan123
Even if he is a Muslim or not who's business is it... is any body coming and knocking at your door and see what religion your following and to tell you if its appropriate for you, NO!!! cause its not their business or nor their place to tell you something like that.

Nobody never knew anything about ISLAM OR MUSLIMS before 9/11...but after that day it seems that, that religion is bad and something to keep away from. SMH!!! All religions have their bad and good but are they willing to point them out and admit to it, no but they would point to another religion and talk about the bad but hide their own secrets/ bad doings....this is how the world we live and its a very shameful thing.
Posted by Guy_D 3 years ago
Guy_D
Obama is only considered a christian because he attended Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago for 20yrs. You know, the church where is friend Rev Jeremiah Wright preaches. The churches that preaches that white people are evil.

Obama could not have risen through the political ranks (and presidency) as a practicing Muslim.

Fact is... Obama is A religious.
Posted by blue_charles 3 years ago
blue_charles
For anyone who cares, I would like to have this debate over again with someone who truly believes that Obama is a Muslim. This was fun, but I'd like to have a serious debate on this.
Posted by blue_charles 3 years ago
blue_charles
That was a post and a half at the end. Thanks for this debate jdog, you're hilarious.
Posted by jdog2016 3 years ago
jdog2016
Holy fvckin' sh!t brossss. I don't actually think Obama is a Muslim. I'm not stupid. I am merely arguing for the sake of arguing.
Posted by blueiceswag 3 years ago
blueiceswag
what are you saying he is musilm he is not he ios african and hawwia dumndbo
Posted by TRoked8723 3 years ago
TRoked8723
wtf................omfg this is so odd but surprisingly funny!
Posted by TheGodEmperor 3 years ago
TheGodEmperor
lol troll logic.
Posted by PAgge991 3 years ago
PAgge991
jdog is fvcking hilarious!
Posted by jdog2016 3 years ago
jdog2016
as magic stated below

1. Bama is colored
2. Muzzies is colored
C. Bama is muzzie.

Flawless logic. The argument is impenetrable.
Vote Placed by SlaterJ23 3 years ago
SlaterJ23
blue_charlesjdog2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter vb and clearly pro was more knowledgeable
Vote Placed by jayden2016 3 years ago
jayden2016
blue_charlesjdog2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Flawless logic. It's really quite simple.
Vote Placed by AgentRocks 3 years ago
AgentRocks
blue_charlesjdog2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm saying this because on of the sources from jdog is a trollolol site and he was of topic, dosen't know how to sware, and just gives on the topic. Such an easy topic but he fails to do it.
Vote Placed by Magicr 3 years ago
Magicr
blue_charlesjdog2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter vb.
Vote Placed by effimero89 3 years ago
effimero89
blue_charlesjdog2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: its quite simple