ClarkBranch
kingofatheism

Obama is really the last remaining Lizard Person

ClarkBranch

Con

There are three main things wrong with my opponent outlandish view. First off there is no such thing as a Lizard Person so there is no why Obama can be one. Second, there is tons of proof of Obama existing as a human from the day he was born to now. Third, to claim that Obama is a Lizard Person is just misplaced racism for you are trying to discredit his position as a president because he is African American. Thus, there is no proof that he even could be, there is proof that he is not, and the whole discussion has its roots in race based slandering.
kingofatheism

Pro

First of all it is clear that Obama is a lizard person. My opponent provides no actual evidence I will give actual quotes from experts. David Vaughan Icke is an English writer, public speaker and former professional footballer and sports broadcaster and a professional reptilian theorist supports my position. He explains that "12 million Americans already know that the government is run by lizards". So clearly lizard people do exist. Here is some more scientific evidence: The reptilian brain consists of the upper part of the spinal cord and the basal ganglia, the diencephalon, and parts of the midbrain - all of which sits atop the spinal column like a knob in the middle of our heads. Thus, empirics prove, lizard people do exist and we are fundamentally part lizard. Now that we know that lizard people exist it is easy to prove that Obama is a lizard person. Afterall lizard people are sophisticated creatures that want to run the government so naturally they would want to take the position of presidency. Your argument saying I'm being racist and I'm trying to undermine the fact that Obama is African American is not true. I'm just pointing out the government is run by lizards.
ClarkBranch

Con

ClarkBranch forfeited this round.
kingofatheism

Pro

kingofatheism forfeited this round.
ClarkBranch

Con

ClarkBranch forfeited this round.
kingofatheism

Pro

kingofatheism forfeited this round.