11BangBangEnvyme
Centaur

Obama is the best choice for president.

11BangBangEnvyme

Pro

Obama is the best choice for president. Mitt Romney is unbelievably fake and does not have Americas best interest at heart. The health care bill is constitutional and protects the people. Make you argument on why you believe president Obama is not the best choice. Any topic that you think applies is on the table. But FYI.................................... If your a fox news fan then your arguments will be based on hate and you will never win them. 1.................................2............................3....................... Go :)
Centaur

Con

Since my opponent is affirming his own opinion as factual rather than hypothetical he has accountability of proofing his claim with an argument and supportive citation. Without further ado, I will define the argument formally as my opponent has dictated.

1. Obama is the best presidential candidate.
2. The bill H.R. 3590 or The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) is currently and has previously offered protection to people of America.
3. Mitt Romney is fraudulent.
4. Romney's interest does not involve that of the American's.

I remind my opponent that in the nature of this debate that he must fulfill evidence to prove his claim. If he fails to provide such of these assertions are invalid, his entire debate is faulty. To concede is also a failure to support his argument. When provided further details concerning 3, "...Americas best interest at heart" I will proceed.
11BangBangEnvyme

Pro

Please excuse my ignorance, as this is first formal debate I have ever had the pleasure of hosting. I did use my own opinion and I did not provide evidence.
1.My argument is Obama is the best choice for president. . So please state you case on why you believe Obama is not the best choice.
2. I also believe the health care bill should not be repealed. Please include why you believe the bill H.R. 3590 and the affordable care act should be repealed if that is the stance you are taking.
3.The other argument I made about Mitt Romney being fake it is my opinion, solely based on my experience in this world. When I look at Mitt Romney talking on camera I believe in my heart that he is fake. I can see it in his eyes. This is my opinion; it applies to my argument that he is not the best choice for president. But as I have no evidence to support the claim please ignore it and continue with meaningful arguments I made.
4.As for Mitt Romney not having America's best interest at heart. Mitt Romney did say he doesn't really care about very poor people, because they already have a safety net. "Very poor people", are still Americans. If he doesn't care about them then he doesn't have their best interest at heart.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com...
Centaur

Con

Centaur forfeited this round.
11BangBangEnvyme

Pro

http://duel-citizen.com...
This explains Obama Care for all the ignorant fakes that don't know what the heck they are even angry about,,,, :) Obama is a great president he is doing good things for our country, but main stream media (FOX News) is attacking everything he is doing, because fox's news job is to get a republican back into office. THERE NEWS Organization is pushed only by a political agenda, nothing has any rely value from what they say, they just logical fallacies to prove there points. How is it possible to never have anything good to say about the president of the united states of America? He is the effing president for Christ's sake, he deserves more respect then what he gets, its such bs, Barrack Obama is an amazing president! Everyone who thinks otherwise are just too stupid to see how the media is playing you.

But I'm guessing since you forfeited that means I WIN MY first debate?? WoooHooo !!!! :)
Centaur

Con

Centaur forfeited this round.