KingDebater
LordKavstar

Obama should be in the BBC's TV Debates, alongside Cameron, Miliband, Clegg & Farage

KingDebater

Pro

http://www.bbc.co.uk...

David Cameron said he would not be a part of the TV debates unless the Greens were invited, because of course it would be completely unfair if we didn't also have parties who haven't achieved anything in the debates.

Then the Greens were invited (well, just one to be precise).

& now Mr Cameron says that Northern Ireland parties should be represented in the debates, but I say by extension we should also have Barack Obama represented at the debates. For one, nobody from his party is represented in the debates (even if not everyone in Britain can vote for him), and for 23456 etc, we don't have any black leaders in the debates yet, because as quotas have taught us, we need to care about what skin colour our representatives have, because otherwise that'd be racist.

Not to mention that Obama has more power than all the leaders currently in the debates COMBINED! Talk about the BiasBC!

LordKavstar

Con

I accept your challenge and will try to convince you that Obama should not be in the BBC debates.
KingDebater

Pro

Arguments Extended

(just as the TV debates should be to Obama)
LordKavstar

Con

The BBC debates' purpose is for undecided Britons to listen to each political parties' view. Thus, they can decide to vote. Having Obama included in the debates would achieve nothing, no one can vote for him. And, he does not and should not have a say in how Briton is run for he is the president of a different country. Also, for him to appear on British television unopposed by a US party would be propaganda. Impractical, controversial and will probably prove unsuccessful if put in practise.
Posted by David2000 1 year ago
David2000
Thank you for your acknoledgement of your mistake.
Posted by LordKavstar 1 year ago
LordKavstar
Oh wait, ignore my last comment, I see my mistake. Terribly sorry, must have been rushed! Quite right Britain.
Posted by LordKavstar 1 year ago
LordKavstar
Yes it is spelt Briton. Briton refers to a British nationalist from Britain. In the context if my sentence in my argument, I was referring to the nationalist, not the country.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Posted by David2000 1 year ago
David2000
For your information this is the correct spelling of Britain. It is not Briton.
Posted by Nivek 1 year ago
Nivek
lol.