ConnorR
martianshark

Obama will win reelection

martianshark

ConnorR

Pro

I win keep this short and sweet. It is obvious that Obama will win this election, the republican party is fractored, and he is a terrible canidate, with very little intelligence.

So post your arguement, I will defend against it, and we will do that each time. Please place a witty government quote in each arguement.

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
martianshark

Con

Since you said to post my argument, I'm assuming that instead of the first round being for acceptance, I am allowed to post my first argument in Round 1. My starting argument will be short.

My main argument is that you cannot say Barack Obama WILL win the election. If you had stated that he will most likely win, you might have something. But it's impossible to state for a fact that Obama will win. It is predicted that this will be one of the closest elections ever, so there's a very good chance that Romney will win too. Therefore, in order for you to win this debate, you must provide significant proof that Obama will win.

What do you mean by "the republican party is fractured"? By "he", do you mean Romney? What basis do you have for saying that he has very little intelligence? Why is he a terrible candidate? He seems like a great guy to me.

That's all I have to say at this point in the debate. Please show me how Obama will undoubtedly win.
ConnorR

Pro

ConnorR forfeited this round.
martianshark

Con

Since Pro has forfeited, I have nothing to say. He still hasn't proven anything.
ConnorR

Pro

ConnorR forfeited this round.
martianshark

Con

Pro has completely failed to prove anything, and just let the time run out every round. I think the winner is clear. Vote con.
Vote Placed by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
ConnorRmartiansharkTied