Costello
Marauder

Obama will win the election of 2012 for president of the United States of America

Costello

Costello

Pro

This election and everything, is BIG. But let's make it bigger... Let us make something hang in the balance personally for us.

If I Obama wins, I win the debate.

If Obama loses, you win the debate.

There are two rounds, so the voters cannot vote for a winner before the votes are made, collected, counted, AND ALL RECOUNTS are finish. If a recount is called this debate must wait for the recount to finish.
Marauder

Con

I loved the episode where Data plays as Sherlok Homes on the Holideck, awsome profile pick :)

sure I accapt this debate, the most reliable thought out complicated prediction models say Mitt Romney will win. and I kind of like adding to my celebration of his victory a celebration of my own victory in winning this debate.
Costello

Pro

Costello forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

seems I would have lost this debate......and i am very sad right now because of it.

people are going to lose there jobs for sure now
the debt is going to go up
muslims will take over the middle east making a calphite superpower stronger than america
Isreal will get nucked in the next few years.
America is possibly going to just become another state in the UN
Russia's going to get more 'leniency' from america

and basically everything else is going to remain the same mess we have had for 4 years for 4 more years.

The Dow has already dropped over 200 points because obama was realected

Its going to be hard for us who know these bad concequences are going to come to move on, but we must. I urge all of you do not leave the country for canada. Canada is not better its worse. and we still need your resistance to becoming like canada here in america in the coming years. and we need your support to help grow the conservative movement back into power in not just 4 more years, but next year in the house and senet seats that go up for grabs, and all the govener seats going through elections.

I saw a facebook pitcher you can share today that said no matter who is presedent, Jesus is King. and I believe deep in my heart that this is true.
Posted by Costello 4 years ago
Costello
I apologize for the forfeit but it was in the middle of my deep sleep... And nothing is going to get me up from that.. nothing.. I want to thank my opponent marauder for accepting. I'm actually surprised.. I did not expect Obama to win actually... I mean I kinda wanted him to, but I didn't think he would...
Posted by philochristos 4 years ago
philochristos
You'd have to finish this debate within the next few hours.
Vote Placed by emj32 4 years ago
emj32
CostelloMarauderTied
Reasons for voting decision: Obama won ..
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
CostelloMarauderTied
Reasons for voting decision: I guess Con technically lost, since Obama won, but I'll give Con conduct for the forfeit anyway.