bigdaddydave
LegendCrusaderr

Obesity

bigdaddydave

Pro

I am Obese, and I feel that all fast food Restaurants should deny service to people that appear to be very, very obese......This will help out Americas weight problem alot:) I wish someone could stop me....:(
LegendCrusaderr

Con

Fast food restaurants cannot deny service to the obese, even if it prevents the obese person from losing weight. This is simply because of the fact that although it may help the obese, and help prevent people that may become obese in the future, you would be denying service to some obese people that may want the food anyway. Also, a simple solution to this problem of yours is self-control and self-discipline, meaning that you can just learn not to eat at fast food restaurants, or get help from others in stopping you. The statement you made,"I feel that all fast food Restaurants should deny service to people that appear to be very, very obese"(Round 1) will also be detrimental to some people, the obese who still want to eat, and enjoy it.
Another problem with this suggestion is that you say,"This will help out Americas weight problem alot" which is both correct, and incorrect, and although it may seem true the falseness to this statement outweighs the fact. This is because the people who are denied service are already obese, meaning that you will already be obese showing that you are not affected by this rule if you already are trying to lose weight, thus not eating at a fast food restaurant. Also, if you are referring to the fact that the temptation of eating fast food is too great, reference what I stated previously," a simple solution to this problem of yours is self-control and self-discipline, meaning that you can just learn not to eat at fast food restaurants, or get help from others in stopping you."
bigdaddydave

Pro

bigdaddydave forfeited this round.
LegendCrusaderr

Con

LegendCrusaderr forfeited this round.
bigdaddydave

Pro

bigdaddydave forfeited this round.
LegendCrusaderr

Con

LegendCrusaderr forfeited this round.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
"I wish someone would stop me..." This is the weirdest thing I've ever read. I'm sorry, but I don't think you are actually obese. Additionally, you should stop feeling out of control. Third, there are plenty of things fast food restaurants should but don't do to prevent obesity, but denying people orders based on their apparent weight one of the worst ideas in my opinion.
Posted by Taylur 2 years ago
Taylur
Only you can help yourself. Do not allow yourself to pick up and consume food; You need will-power. Replace your junk food for healthier alternatives. Stop buying chocolate and cakes -- buy fruit instead.

Cut back. Eat healthier. Exercise more.

You will see improvements in your weight and general well-being and happiness. Results will come quicker than you think and will only get better and better with every week.