Ocarina of Time better than Majora's Mask

Started: 10/13/2015 Category: Games

First of all, I am mainly doing this debate so that I may vote on other debates.

Zelda Ocorina of time is better than Majora's Mask.

While my oponent has chosen to be rather rude and with no points for Ocarina of Time, I'll take a much more civil aproach
Pro for Majora's Mask 1:
Majoras mask took what Ocarina had and twisted it into something new and unique, it had an actual evil villain who did not care for the usual "here is my plan, try and stop me hero" that is so common in the zelda games and instead it was up to you how you went about the puzzles and trials.

makyho forfeited this round.

To further my Point.
Ocarina of Time was revolutionary, but as the technology was new, Nintendo fell back on old reliable methods to create a masterpiece, but it had it's flaws, one being it's length, for many children of the 90s their attention span was short and their time limited.
Majoras mask took everything that made Ocarina of Time Great and compressed it down while adding a pressure to "just finish this bit" in one session, knowing you only had a certain amount of time, made the game fun
Posted by Kilk1 1 year ago
(Oh well, I wanted to enter this debate. Surprised it's already over.)
Posted by Kilk1 1 year ago
Count me in! I'm a fan of both games but may lean a little more on Majora's Mask. I'd accept, but it currently says, "You cannot accept this challenge because you do not match the Instigator's age and/or rank criteria." If you could change that or personally invite me, I'll accept.
Vote Placed by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited and Con did not, conduct to Con. S&G tied. Pro had no argument, in fact, all Pro said was that they needed the debate in order to be granted voting rights (minimum of 3 completed debates). Con mentioned Majora's Mask's innovative new villain, the integral role of the gamer in choosing one's path to finish, the compression of concepts that were too long in ocarina of time into an ADD-friendly sequel, which satisfies 90's kids attention issues, and the time constraints in majora's mask proved a fun challenge to the otherwise typical zelda puzzles; this successfully rejects the resolution. For these reasons, arguments to Con. Neither side used sources, so no source points.