Confusious
PowerPikachu21

Oil fields

Confusious

Con

Hey hello anyone ther
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Oil fields are great for drilling oil.

(There was no clear Resolution Pro and Con would be debating over, so I'll assume that this is what Con meant)

An oil field is: "an area of land or seabed underlain by strata yielding petroleum (oil), especially in amounts that justify commercial exploitation." - Google definition

Con must prove that drilling for oil is bad, either to nature or society. His pick. If he decides the resolution is instead "Con proves the oil fields in the world are shrinking", this will be bad sportsmanship, as the resolution is "Oil Fields are great for drilling".

I'm assuming Round 1 will be for acceptance only.

Here's my proposal: I have a feeling Con may have abandoned this debate already (because it seems like one of those things, in my opinion). If Con doesn't make a statement, or even forfeits, Round 2, victory will go to me.

Round 2 will be for arguments on why oil drilling is good/bad, as well as Con refuting my 1 statement I'll make, to give him a slight advantage.

My statement is: "Drilling for oil is good because you can sell it for many dollars".
Confusious

Con

Confusious forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Oil fields are areas you can drill for oil. Oil can be sold for money, and made into gasoline for vehicles. I rest my case on those two notions. Vote Pro!
Confusious

Con

Confusious forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Hey guys. PowerPikachu21 here, drinking some "Texas Tea". It's delicious! Oh wait... "Texas Tea" is actually oil. Ah well! It still tastes good!

Anyways, How are you guys? Ya planning something this Halloween, 2015? I'm going Trick-or-Treating with my sister's friend Kayla. I'm dressing up as a Pikachu! Okey, see you later! (After my opponent times out once again)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Oh, only 3 rounds. Whatever!
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
He's a troll.
Posted by Sarai.K82 1 year ago
Sarai.K82
Are you against all oil fields anywhere or is there a limitation on your case such as developing new oil fields in the Arctic or the United States?