Old Movies are Better than New Movies

Previan has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/5/2016 Category: Movies

1st Round is Acceptance...

I accept. This should be an interesting debate.

As you can see from the Debate title its Opinion based and we are going to argue our points.

Good Things about Movies from Today:
Anyway the Evolution of Movies are pretty good or i guess okay, with the special Effects, Badass Characters and they always add some tits in there.

Whats wrong with Movies from Today:
1. its all about Sequels and Remakes
2. Its Rare if there is a Good Plot
3. Usually when there is a Bad plot the Movie is just filled with either
A. Lots of Action which the scenes are only good on blu Ray
B. Hot Chicks
C. Or just plain Stupidy
4. You may not realize but when you Watch a sequel that was Originally made from the 1st Old version you tend to Like that movie more
5. No one takes any Serious roles anymore
6. No more Educational Movies where Lessons where "I told ya So" also Keep in Mind Movies about Battery, Action and Revenge are not considered Lesson learned
7. I Waist some of my leisure sometimes watching pointless Movies, i watched a movie long time ago a couple guys got Killed and all throughout the Movie i saw tits i can't remember the Movie. I don't want to Jerk Off i just wanna watch a good movie that will entertain me if i wanted to jerk Off i would ask my Fianc" to do that yeah yeah i understand the protagonist has to have a hot girl with him and its okay to cut to some sex scenes or make-out scenes whatever
8. There are numerous Sub-Characters that are not needed

Whats Wrong with Old Movies:
1. Okay most times when people hear the word Old or retro they start to think Slow, Boring, Waist of Life or Interesting and Slow just have to be Patient, Educational, Wisdom which is True and not True
2. They can be a Little Longer than usual
3. Graphics and Imagery can be dull but it doesn't Bother me
4. Not much Comedy sometimes

Great Things about New Movies:
Whether its Long or Boring Old Movies always have a Good Storyline, plot or Educational ones and you can root for the Character for their ploys and you won't have to Switch sides towards the End the way New Movies Do because you found Out the main character is the villain, New movies not so much ex:
The Movie "The Crow" plot-
The night before his wedding, musician Eric Draven and his fianc"e are brutally murdered by members of a violent inner-city gang. On the anniversary of their death, Eric rises from the grave and assumes the gothic mantle of the Crow, a supernatural avenger. Tracking down the thugs responsible for the crimes and mercilessly murdering them, Eric eventually confronts head gangster Top Dollar to complete his macabre mission.

The Movie "Wanted" plot-
Wesley Gibson is an office worker whose life is going nowhere. After his estranged father is murdered, he meets Fox who recruits him into the Fraternity, a secret society of assassins which takes its orders from Fate itself. Fox and Sloan the Fraternity's leader, teach Wesley to tap into dormant powers. Though he enjoys his newfound abilities, he begins to suspect that there is more to the Fraternity than meets the eye.

Alrighty these are both action movies 1 New, 1 Old, I'm going to take a 75% Guess that you chose the Old Story Plot because it is a more Interesting Plot also i am Not Old I am in my 20's. In the Next Round i will tell you which was the Old Movie. So get comfy and grab some tea because its pretty much close to a novel I'm Pensive towards my Debates.